Wrestling Forum banner

161 - 180 of 237 Posts

·
Registered
27 Posts
Managed to get 2 tickets for section 136 like I wanted, in row x

Wanted to get tickets for the 4 show combo too but after I finished buying the wrestlemania tickets apparently the tickets for the 4 show combo was all sold out

·
Administrator
33,711 Posts
Well that was probably the easier Mania presale ever. Straight in and got 134R row 4 right next to 135R so pretty central for considerably less. Always fun knowing the guy 2 feet away paid an extra $550 for their seat.

·
Registered
55 Posts
Managed to get 2 tickets for section 136 like I wanted, in row x

Wanted to get tickets for the 4 show combo too but after I finished buying the wrestlemania tickets apparently the tickets for the 4 show combo was all sold out
Didn't get any combo ticket, even though I in the waiting room ahead of the time and had only 75 people ahead of me. By 10:02 I got told that there were no tickets left.

·
Registered
82 Posts
So I got all my tickets for WWE's events squared away. Never got it done so early and easily. In the interest of helping people out, the link to buy the 4 ticket combo is at the very bottom of your confirmation email after you buy your Mania ticket. This is the only link that will lead you to the presale for the combo. You can't search for it on the site. There are still combo tickets available as of this post. Happy hunting and see you in Tampa.

·
Registered
258 Posts
Like I expected, this is easily the lowest demand for a WrestleMania since I started going (WM29).

Purchasing tickets was a breeze and I got pretty much exactly what I wanted (134 - High Seat Numbers) on the first try.

·
Registered
58 Posts
Hi Guys good to be back , so I was able to get the combo offer but I live outside the US and Canada so I put my box address that I have via shipping company. Can I change my tickets in the future to E tickets ? Thank you in advance.

أرسلت بواسطة iPhone بإستخدام Tapatalk

·
Registered
57 Posts
First try, being in the queue and finally i have can choose my seat on section 133 R raw C, i take both, first time in 6 Wrestlemania purchase ticket, i get in less of 10 minutes.
Next step for NXT event

·
Registered
82 Posts
Will there be a general sale for the combo tickets too? Or is what’s available thru the link in the confirmation email all that’s left?
There should be a general sale for the combo tickets, yes. It'll probably be sometime in early to mid December, judging by last year's time frame.

·
Registered
1,604 Posts
Like I expected, this is easily the lowest demand for a WrestleMania since I started going (WM29).

Purchasing tickets was a breeze and I got pretty much exactly what I wanted (134 - High Seat Numbers) on the first try.
It took me 10 minutes to be able to select a ticket but had no issues. I got 134 row n which is solid. Ticketmaster not crashing at all shows the demand isn't there.

·
Spanish God
1,028 Posts

Saw an article saying tm was crashing so came here to check it out but doesn't seem like anyone had issues. Got to be the shortest wrestlemania planning thread I have seen too. I only went for other events this year might do that again next year too but likely will skip this one. Guess if njpw does another big show I might make the trip.

·
Registered
1,604 Posts
Has anyone seen any companies doing shuttles/buses from downtown Tampa to the stadium for Mania? Wrestlecon might do shuttle but only from their hotel which is by airport, 2 miles from stadium.

161 - 180 of 237 Posts