Wrestling Forum banner

141 - 160 of 237 Posts

·
Registered
607 Posts
Thank you for the reply, I was thinking of aiming for section 136 on the opposite side of where the camera will be and hopefully I can get seats in that section or other sections near 136 and if for some reason I am not able to get seats in those sections there is always the 200 sections

How close to the event did you leave it until you bought those HOF tickets for $30 that is cheap, good job on getting them for that price and as for Raw we will be going to that for sure usually when they come to the UK we aim to get seats in section 110 or 111 which gives an amazing view of the ring and stage
One of the potential drawbacks of camera side is their recent trend of constantly using those bright lights. One of my friends did a travel package last year and he got a section camera side (most travel packages do) and ended up having to complain to customer services since he couldn’t see. Not sure how many it impacted or if it will happen again after some complained but it is something to keep in mind. There are seemingly drawbacks to most sections. I’m personally looking for 210 or 211 if they are offered.

I bought it after doors opened for the event. The seller had pretty much the entire row open even then as I had monitored the secondary market for the week leading up to it. The year before I waited as well and got a seat off of Ticketmaster for $100 that was once a Platinum ticket (basically Ticketmaster’s entry into scalping tickets) that didn’t sell. It was front row. Something like that probably won’t happen again if they keep the same setup as they had in New York but it shows the relative lack of demand for Hall of Fame. Some don’t have the patience for that or want to put in the time (it was only periodically checking StubHub) and prefer to get them when they go on sale. That’s fine too but know that you have options. Again when it comes to the Hall of Fame the headliner will be a huge factor in what happens with tickets. Thankfully we know that before tickets go on sale the vast majority of the time.

·
Registered
202 Posts
Can anyone help me with what sort of block we should be in if we want to in tiered seating? This is the first wrestlemania for me and my wife, it is actually the first time we will be leaving the UK to go watch wrestling too, usually we just go to watch Raw once a year when they come to London

We want a good view, the last thing we want is to be far away and the wrestlers look like the size of ants, also I think the best view for us would be in tiered seating, instead of being all on one level with loads of other fans, the thought of having to look over peoples heads and shoulders is enough to give me nightmares, tiered seating would obviously help with that as tiered seating is obviously on an incline and the people in front of us would be seated lower and the people behind us would be seated higher, but at the same time we do not want to be too far away, which blocks should we be looking at? Looking at that image from rt316 blocks 210 and 211 look good and 110 and 111 look even better but would the seating in blocks 110 and 111 be tiered seating or all on one level on the ground?

We will not be getting a package deal as we have already booked a place to stay at near the stadium and I like the idea of booking everything separately too, I am just totally unsure what to do when it comes to seating, like the best blocks for the best view and what blocks have tiered seating and what blocks to avoid for bad views and if you do not want to be all on one level looking over peoples heads and shoulders all night

Any help appreciated for this first timer that does not have a clue what to expect come the middle of November when the tickets go on sale, and there will be a pre sale a couple of days before too right does anyone know what the code will be for the pre sale or where the code can be found
Hi mate. I'm going over from UK too so I know what it's like worrying about what tickets to get!

By far the best view I've had are from sitting in the equivalent of 136/135. That was at Mania 31. I've also sat in equivalent of 236/235 at 33 and again, no complaints about that view. I sat in the risers equivalent to 137R at Mania 29 and the view was awful, blocked by a pillar (the saving grace of that, is we got free tickets for 30 in New Orleans). Even if the pillar hadn't been there the view wasn't great. Also sat in 125R at 28 and that wasn't great again.

Basically, stay away from the risers haha

·
Registered
149 Posts
hey guys,
question for anyone who has purchased the TOP LEVEL VIP package in the past for wrestlemania...
so you get told your section and row for wrestlemania only, 24 hours after u pay
for those of u who bought this, did u find your seats for the other shows like raw, smackdown, and nxt were the same as for wrestlemania? meaning if u got tv side row 1 for wrestlemania, did u also get tv side row 1 for raw/sd/nxt? or were u in different rows and sections depending on the event?
thanks!

·
WF's #1 Mox fan.
23,551 Posts
hey guys,
question for anyone who has purchased the TOP LEVEL VIP package in the past for wrestlemania...
so you get told your section and row for wrestlemania only, 24 hours after u pay
for those of u who bought this, did u find your seats for the other shows like raw, smackdown, and nxt were the same as for wrestlemania? meaning if u got tv side row 1 for wrestlemania, did u also get tv side row 1 for raw/sd/nxt? or were u in different rows and sections depending on the event?
thanks!
In my extensive top travel package experience, I’ve never gotten the same rows for every event, it usually varied a lot. I always got the same side of the arena but not the same rows.

·
Registered
149 Posts
In my extensive top travel package experience, I’ve never gotten the same rows for every event, it usually varied a lot. I always got the same side of the arena but not the same rows.
thanks for the info
i am hoping/assuming if u bought immediately for wrestlemania youll be first 3 rows tv side right?

·
WF's #1 Mox fan.
23,551 Posts
thanks for the info
i am hoping/assuming if u bought immediately for wrestlemania youll be first 3 rows tv side right?
Quite possibly, yeah. Last year I had credit card issues, took over half an hour to book my package and I still got third row TV side.

·
Registered
149 Posts
Quite possibly, yeah. Last year I had credit card issues, took over half an hour to book my package and I still got third row TV side.
OK perfect, so would u mind telling me where your seats were for RAW, Smackdown and NXT the year u had 3rd row TV side for WM (what section and row like tv side row 1, opp tv side row 2, etc)? sorry for all the questions but ive seen u post about wm a lot and u really seem to know your shit lol

·
WF's #1 Mox fan.
23,551 Posts
OK perfect, so would u mind telling me where your seats were for RAW, Smackdown and NXT the year u had 3rd row TV side for WM (what section and row like tv side row 1, opp tv side row 2, etc)? sorry for all the questions but ive seen u post about wm a lot and u really seem to know your shit lol
I’ve been to 5 Manias on the top package so yeah I know my stuff :lol

And I had third row for Raw, second row for SD and fourth row for NXT that time.

I’ve also sat second row for Mania too, and with that one I think I got mainly second rows and front row for Smackdown.

·
Registered
149 Posts
I’ve been to 5 Manias on the top package so yeah I know my stuff :lol

And I had third row for Raw, second row for SD and fourth row for NXT that time.

I’ve also sat second row for Mania too, and with that one I think I got mainly second rows and front row for Smackdown.
perfect
when did u get your exact seat information for all the events besides wrestlemania itself?

·
WF's #1 Mox fan.
23,551 Posts
perfect
when did u get your exact seat information for all the events besides wrestlemania itself?
When they sent the packages out and you got your tickets and that. So basically not till March.

·
Registered
342 Posts
perfect
Even the Mania seating assignment doesn't mean anything until you actually get your tickets. In the past 5 years, I've had the section changed on me twice after receiving section and row confirmation. One time they notified me a few weeks after purchase. The other time it wasn't until a few days before they shipped them out. Sometimes the set up changes where they need to remove seats from a row so you may be switched to a different section. For example, if they later on decide to have a hell in a cell match they may need larger/stronger reinforcement pillars to hold up the cell which in turn may eliminate some floor seats to make room for it. They may have to adjust your seating and relocate you to a different section. For Orlando, they just switched me from TV side to a seat in the ramp section with no reason given and called it an upgrade. But they cover themselves for all these situations in the terms you agree to when you purchase. They can basically change your seats for any reason at any time. It sucks but that's the risk you take when you purchase a package.

·
Registered
1,282 Posts
I think I'll do what I usually do and hold out until next year for tickets. After sitting in a suite at MetLife Stadium this year, I really dont want to experience Mania any other way going forward, but I hear that Raymond James Stadium wants like $900 per person for a suite, so I will hold out. If they dont release individual suite tickets via Ticketmaster like, I'll settle for sitting in the club section, which would be my second choice.

141 - 160 of 237 Posts