Wrestling Forum banner

221 - 233 of 233 Posts

·
Registered
386 Posts
Question for those who know Tampa, is it safe to walk from the North Franklin Street Historic District to the Amalie Arena?
For the most part anything downtown is mostly safe. You may encounter some homeless people like any other city but as long as you keep to yourself and whatnot you will be ok.

I never had any issues downtown.

·
Registered
2,576 Posts
Oh man these threads appear to be dying, bummer. The one for 31 was active as fuck. Was expecting the 37 thread to be up and running already
I remember back in the day this thread would move pages in a day. We’d go 5-10 pages during the on sale dates.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
354 Posts
Discussion Starter #232
Oh man these threads appear to be dying, bummer. The one for 31 was active as fuck. Was expecting the 37 thread to be up and running already
I remember back in the day this thread would move pages in a day. We’d go 5-10 pages during the on sale dates.

This may be the last time I ever post on the forum. Due to the way people communicate now, there will not be any more WrestleMania travel threads past this one. The Mania Club group on Facebook is the place to go now. I don't use it myself but I've only heard good things about it and it sounds like where everyone has moved WrestleMania week conversations.

·
Registered
5 Posts
There’s a good thread on Reddit called wrestlemania plans. Lots of info there.

221 - 233 of 233 Posts