Wrestling Forum banner

201 - 220 of 233 Posts

·
Registered
2,267 Posts
Also struggling to find somewhere to stay.
MARRIOT WESTSHORE is $199 a night, seems to be the cheapest I can find currently.
Tampa is very spread-out, especially if you plan on going to any indie shows. So staying on the outskirts is cheaper by room rate but Uber will probably eat you alive getting back and forth. So be warned.

I’m going to rent a car. Using Marriott points for my room and I think I have enough air miles to get there cheap or free. So I’ll spend money on tix, merch, food and a rental car (which for me is essential to WM since I zig-zag all over for indie shows and such).

·
Registered
2,267 Posts
Neither ROH nor WWN have advertised shows yet. I assume both will have a presence (usually WWN umbrella has at least a couple of shows per day and ROH does Supercard of Honor). Waiting for that before I lock in anything else other than WM.

Any insider knowledge or idea on what to expect from those two companies or other indies that haven’t been announced yet?

·
Registered
1,604 Posts
Neither ROH nor WWN have advertised shows yet. I assume both will have a presence (usually WWN umbrella has at least a couple of shows per day and ROH does Supercard of Honor). Waiting for that before I lock in anything else other than WM.

Any insider knowledge or idea on what to expect from those two companies or other indies that haven’t been announced yet?
WWN is now WrestlExpo. They doing the same kind of events in the past. Bryan Glazer Family JCC - WWN's upcoming events

·
Registered
2,576 Posts
Booked my Airbnb, flight and tickets in the past 24 hours.
Guess I got one more left in the tank.

Really is nothing like Mania weekend

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
141 Posts
is there a comprehensive list anywhere of every single show/event announced thus far for every day of mania week? and yes, i checked the front page of this thread which has like 3 things total listed when there are in fact dozens daily

·
Registered
1,811 Posts

Thats insane man I never would of though mania would be that expensive. The most expensive ticket I seen on tickermaster. Prices start at $150 + fees. People that are going must be hella loaded thats just one ticket I can just imagine going with someone else and pending close to $20k

·
Registered
1,604 Posts
View attachment 82214

Thats insane man I never would of though mania would be that expensive. The most expensive ticket I seen on tickermaster. Prices start at $150 + fees. People that are going must be hella loaded thats just one ticket I can just imagine going with someone else and pending close to $20k
Those BS platinum tickets will keep dropping til someone buys them. It was at 10k before fees/taxes for a few months.

·
Registered
1,811 Posts
Those BS platinum tickets will keep dropping til someone buys them. It was at 10k before fees/taxes for a few months.
Thats insane if you ask me. Paying over $9k you gota be rolling with money if you ask me. I doubt it will go anymore down people will pay since its the biggest event of the WWE. Its just insane how much it is.

·
Registered
110 Posts
Hopefully, things really start to pick up this weekend with the Rumble. It's insane how dead this thread is compared to previous years.

This is a long shot both because of the show and how sparse this Mania seems to be, but if anyone is interested a buddy dropped out Saturday night so we have a front-row ticket to Joey Ryan's Penis Party we are looking to sell at a giant discount. We also have 4 NXT tickets we're looking to sell at around face value.

·
Registered
2,576 Posts

·
Administrator
33,699 Posts
WWE announced the following:

WrestleMania Axxess takes over the Tampa Convention Center in Tampa, Fla., Thursday, April 2 – Monday, April 6. Fans of all ages will not want to miss the ultimate WWE fan experience, featuring Superstar meet & greets, memorabilia displays, live matches, photo ops, WrestleMania Superstore and much more.

Tickets for the year’s biggest WWE fan celebration will be available at Ticketmaster.com, beginning Friday, Feb. 7, at 10 a.m. ET.

An exclusive ticket presale will run from Wednesday, Feb. 5, at 10 a.m. ET – Thursday, Feb. 6, at 11:59 p.m. ET. Use code DOTCOM.

Check below for the dates and times for each WrestleMania Axxess session and pricing information.

AXXESS DATES AND TIMES
(All times listed are local to the Tampa area)

Axxess Day 1
Thursday, April 2
6 – 10 p.m.

Axxess Day 2, Session 1
Friday, April 3
1 – 5 p.m.

Axxess Day 2, Session 2
Friday, April 3
6 – 10 p.m.

Axxess Day 3, Session 1
Saturday, April 4
8 a.m. – 12 noon

Axxess Day 3, Session 2
Saturday, April 4
1 – 5 p.m.

Axxess Day 3, Session 3
Saturday, April 4
6 – 10 p.m.

Axxess Day 4
Sunday, April 5
8 a.m. – 12 noon

Axxess Day 5
Monday, April 6
1 – 5 p.m.

Platinum+ and Platinum Superstar schedule to be announced soon!

TICKET INFORMATION
General Admission tickets – $55*
General Admission tickets include:

Autographs and photos with WWE Superstars and Legends
Enjoy viewing matches, Q&As and contests in the Main Ring

Platinum tickets – $125*
Platinum tickets include:

Autograph and professional photo with a Platinum WWE Superstar
Exclusive Platinum line at the event entrance
(1) 8x10 glossy photo of the appearing Platinum Superstar

Platinum+ tickets – $190*
Platinum+ tickets include:

Autograph and professional photo with a Platinum+ WWE Superstar
Exclusive Platinum line at the event entrance.
(1) 8x10 glossy photo of the appearing Platinum+ Superstar

NEW FOR 2020

WrestleMania Axxess Fast Pass – $350**

Fast Pass Includes:

Front of the line access at all General Admission Superstar photo and autograph areas
Limited number of tickets available per session.
*Prices are PER SESSION and include tax. Prices do not include applicable fees.
**Session admission ticket required for purchase,

Children 2 years and under – FREE.

Talent subject to change.

·
Administrator
33,699 Posts
It's probably cheaper than meeting the equivelant number of people at WrestleCon but at WC you can pick the 20 or so people you want to meet from hundreds for that cost rather than whatever collection of jobbers and midcarders WWE put up for that session.

·
Registered
123 Posts
Question for those who know Tampa, is it safe to walk from the North Franklin Street Historic District to the Amalie Arena?

201 - 220 of 233 Posts