Wrestling Forum banner

181 - 200 of 237 Posts

·
Registered
587 Posts
OMG I'm attending my first wrestling event ever and its the biggest one lol. Havent bought the tickets yet to mania waiting for some friends but I have booked the flights to tampa. Staying April 3rd to 10th. Thinking about watching wrestling most nights since I never get the chance. Surprisingly very cheap from sweden (rougly 300 bucks back and forth) Anyone that wants to link up during the week maybe? Even thought its a while left.

·
Registered
27 Posts
There is a presale for Raw Smackdown NXT HOF on Wednesday I am just wondering in what order would you get the tickets like what ones first and what ones last? As they go on sale all at the same time, which event will have the highest demand and which will have the lowest as I would like to try get good seats for all 4 events and I think buying the tickets as soon as possible is a good idea, but all I can do is buy tickets for one event and the other events after that, it would have been nice if they put them on sale at different times on the day

·
Registered
110 Posts
Got lower level Raw and NXT seats no problem, easiest it's ever been in my 3 years. The demand for this Mania is very down.

·
Registered
110 Posts
Decided to grab Smackdown tickets too, an hour into the presale and we got dead center 5th row lower level tickets. This is insane.

·
Is a Snit Head
22,356 Posts
Got lower level Raw and NXT seats no problem, easiest it's ever been in my 3 years. The demand for this Mania is very down.
I'm not shocked. You've got so many less people that are within driving distance. New York was just insanity with the demand.

I think I'm going to end up in Tampa for Wrestlemania. My brother lives nearby and we have a friend that wants to go so it's kind of hard not to. And it looks like it won't cost me $700 to get a decent seat so that's a plus too I guess. I'm real burnt out with wrestling but I can't deny that it's a fun weekend. Really just going to shoot for 1 indy show and the big show.

·
Registered
110 Posts
I'm not shocked. You've got so many less people that are within driving distance. New York was just insanity with the demand.

I think I'm going to end up in Tampa for Wrestlemania. My brother lives nearby and we have a friend that wants to go so it's kind of hard not to. And it looks like it won't cost me $700 to get a decent seat so that's a plus too I guess. I'm real burnt out with wrestling but I can't deny that it's a fun weekend. Really just going to shoot for 1 indy show and the big show.
I won't lie, I am insanely down on the WWE product right now and to be completely honest I mainly just watch AEW, NJPW, and indy stuff right now. That being said WWE seems to always get it **** together around Mania and it's always a great time. Not having to overpay is certainly a bonus as well, plus Tampa is always a fun vacation.

·
Registered
1,431 Posts
Can't believe how dead this forum has gotten over the years. It used to be the place to be for Mania travel related questions/discussion. Hotels in downtown Tampa appear to be blocked off until they officially release the hold that they placed from WWE, which is making planning very difficult for people. Those with travel packages received an email a week or two back regarding their hotel and it appears that the Silver/Gold/Platinum are all in the Hilton Downtown Tampa. What hotels did the VIP and Championship level package holders get?

·
Registered
328 Posts
Hey! Agree with the post above, I've been to WM31, 32, 33, 34, 35 and about to attend 36 and these travel threads used to have far more hype and activity!

I'm struggling to book a place to stay in Tampa... any suggestions where I should look? Must be near Amalie Arena. Do you suggest Airbnb or are there other hidden deals I'm missing? New York was easier in this regard as I knew the subway system would let me book anywhere. Public transport around tampa wont be the same and Ubers for the 8 days Im there will get crazy expensive (although possibly cheaper still than the downtown hotels)
From UK, budget is around £100 per night at most, which might be around $130.

·
Kiwi Pro
1,464 Posts
Hey! Agree with the post above, I've been to WM31, 32, 33, 34, 35 and about to attend 36 and these travel threads used to have far more hype and activity!

I'm struggling to book a place to stay in Tampa... any suggestions where I should look? Must be near Amalie Arena. Do you suggest Airbnb or are there other hidden deals I'm missing? New York was easier in this regard as I knew the subway system would let me book anywhere. Public transport around tampa wont be the same and Ubers for the 8 days Im there will get crazy expensive (although possibly cheaper still than the downtown hotels)
From UK, budget is around £100 per night at most, which might be around $130.
Also struggling to find somewhere to stay.
MARRIOT WESTSHORE is $199 a night, seems to be the cheapest I can find currently.

·
Registered
58 Posts
did anybody got their combo tickets ?? I still didn't get them

181 - 200 of 237 Posts