Wrestling Forum banner

161 - 177 of 177 Posts

·
Registered
5,070 Posts
It's obviously Reigns vs. The Fiend.
This and we should count ourselves lucky that it's not another Rollins main event. Now granted that both Rollins and Reigns suck (differently but equally), WWE is not capable of delivering a WM ME that would appeal to a majority of the audience. They manage to accomplish to feat despite having talent that is over despite their idiotic and pathetic booking.

·
Registered
25 Posts
If you were given the chance to book from this week on to WrestleMania, what would be your top 2 matches?

What would the storylines revolve around?

Mine would be:
The Fiend vs. Braun Strowman [He remembers who the Black Sheep of the family was]

Brock Lesnar vs. Kevin Owens [If Brock loses he has to retire]

·
Registered
11,147 Posts
Reigns vs bryan universal champion
Becky vs Ronda Rousey for raw womens title
Cena vs Brock Lesnar for WWE title (Tampa is where Cena lives)

·
Registered
5,070 Posts
I honestly believe that some people on this forum are capable of better WM booking than the garbage that WWE gives us every year.

If Ronda is available:

Lesnar vs Fiend
Asuka vs Rousey for the title

If Ronda is not available:

Fiend vs Strowman
Asuka vs Kairi Sane

·
Registered
11,147 Posts
Do people really think a fiend Wrestlemania mainevent is way to go after last few fiend ppv matches?

Fiend shouldn't be world champion or challenging for title let's be honest. Squashing dudes in midcard sure but it's not a mainevent act

·
Bury me one foot for every inch of heel she's wear
2,372 Posts
Do people really think a fiend Wrestlemania mainevent is way to go after last few fiend ppv matches?

Fiend shouldn't be world champion or challenging for title let's be honest. Squashing dudes in midcard sure but it's not a mainevent act
Bray Wyatt of before 2019 should be challenging or be champ. Not this stupid Fiend character.

·
Queen of all Galaxies
3,463 Posts
This would be my card:

Royal Rumble winner Daniel Bryan def. WWE Champion Brock Lesnar
Universal Champion Bray Wyatt def. Roman Reigns
Royal Rumble winner Alexa Bliss def. SmackDown Women's Champion Lacey Evans
Raw Women's Champion Becky Lynch def. Ronda Rousey
CM Punk def. Seth Rollins
Sami Zayn def. Kevin Owens
Kane def. The Undertaker
Andrade def. Triple H

So two of these.

·
Registered
4,298 Posts
The Fiend's too gimmicky matches will not cut it as WM main event, they can do it on B level PPVs or Saudi Arabia shows but I can't picture the company wanting its bigger event of the year main-event take place under the red lights.

History has shown us that despite what people think the company always prefers its WM main events to be a: gimmickless single match for the world title and at least 20 minutes long. The Fiend matches doesn't meet these requirements.

·
Registered
205 Posts
Discussion Starter #175
The Fiend's too gimmicky matches will not cut it as WM main event, they can do it on B level PPVs or Saudi Arabia shows but I can't picture the company wanting its bigger event of the year main-event take place under the red lights.

History has shown us that despite what people think the company always prefers its WM main events to be a: gimmickless single match for the world title and at least 20 minutes long. The Fiend matches doesn't meet these requirements.

But Bray Wyatt is the big Villain that Roman will overcome like Hogan in the old days

161 - 177 of 177 Posts