Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 20 of 177 Posts

·
Registered
205 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Whats it going to be ? Roman vs Brock again ? Roman vs Seth ? Roman vs John cena ? Another womans match ? Or some other match. Give me the predictions

·
Registered
8,015 Posts
I was thinking the same thing just a few hours ago. There's nothing fresh they can do at the moment with the current roster.

Unless they sign Punk and have him face Shane (best in the world vs best in the world) or sign Rock and face either Roman or Lesnar. Having women main event would be a nightmare. Seriously there's nothing interesting, at least for me. It seems they have ruined every single possibility.

·
TONI POR TODO!
4,524 Posts

·
Registered
159 Posts
Re: Wrestlemania 36 Main Event ?

HHH w/Stephanie vs Shane w/Vince for undisputed universal wwe championship.

It's all about the family.
McMahon's = ratings

Sent from my SM-N9005 using Tapatalk

·
Registered
8,015 Posts
HHH w/Stephanie vs Shane w/Vince for undisputed universal wwe championship.

It's all about the family.
McMahon's = ratings

Sent from my SM-N9005 using Tapatalk
They are definitely building Shane as the biggest heel. I wouldn't be surprised if they take that route.

It would not be the greatest WM main event, but much better than women or Roman main eventing.

·
Registered
5,070 Posts

Unification match --> Roman Reigns vs Brock Lesnar

or

Roman Reigns vs Seth Rollins vs Brock Lesnar

·
Registered
997 Posts

Some sort of 'A McMahon in every corner'.

If not that, then some sort of Roman vs Brock/Seth. Because that worked out so great...

·
tombstone blues
14,293 Posts

Taker vs bret vs hbk in a real casket match, because at least one of em will die sadface

·
Registered
5,070 Posts

Already took place at WM31 and WM34. Zero interest... at least for me.
I agree about the lack of interest part, but they never had a Universal-WWE Championship unification match at a WM.

Either way, they are very predictable. The WM ME will be some combination of Lesnar, Reigns and Rollins.

It's totally fine this time around because it will be easy pickings for AEW.

·
Registered
4,298 Posts

Not taking into account that they can change the plans if someone like The Rock or even Cena are "available".

I think Seth Rollins vs Roman Reigns for the WWE Championship.

Yes I know we have seen this match before but let's be real with 20 hours of programming per month is almost impossible to see 2 full timers that have never faced each other before.

Let's see the other options:

- Roman Reigns vs Daniel Bryan
- Roman Reigns vs John Cena
- Roman Reigns vs AJ Styles
- Roman Reigns vs Randy Orton
- Roman Reings vs Bray Wyatt
- Roman Reigns vs Braun Strowman
- Roman Reigns vs Brock Lesnar

- Seth Rollins vs Brock Lesnar
- Seth Rollins vs Daniel Bryan
- Seth Rollins vs John Cena.
- Seth Rollins vs Randy Orton
- Seth Rollins vs AJ Styles
- Seth Rollins vs Bray Wyatt
- Seth Rollins vs Braun Strowman

- Daniel Bryan vs AJ Styles
- Daniel Bryan vs Randy Orton
- Daniel Bryan vs John Cena
- Daniel Bryan vs Bray Wyatt

I think the only novlety would be a Daniel Bryan vs Braun Strowman match, but let's be serious this match in no way will be the main event.

----------------------------------------

This makes me realized why this company relies so much on part timers/special attractions ( Lesnar, Ronda, The Undertaker, Triple H) to main event WrestleMania, there is nothing new that can offer.

·
Registered
6,463 Posts

If Lesnar really is retiring next year, maybe they can miraculously talk Austin or Rock into being the one to retire him

Triple H will probably fight Shane in some capacity. That's the feud everyone's been expecting to happen since 2016 (no one thought HHH would be the face and Shane the heel, though), and if you throw in some shit about who'll get control of the company when Vince steps down or whatever, then you've got a solid angle

Reigns vs Rollins for one of the titles seems like it's been preplanned a year in advance. They're the top two babyfaces on the roster and they were probably kept apart via the Superstar Shakeup for a reason before this Wildcard BS became a thing

1 - 20 of 177 Posts