Wrestling Forum banner

81 - 100 of 127 Posts

·
Asuka
96,473 Posts
I'm not sure, man. I guess we'll have to wait and see. In the past you could pretty much call the top 4-5 matches of Mania by about December, but it's not like that anymore, everything feels booked on the fly these days without a long term plan. Who would have thought this time last year that Kofi Kingston would be winning the WWE Title, or Roman Reigns would be wrestling period. I think Wyatt and Reigns is set, I can't see them strapping a rocket to Strowman, and there's nobody else really. I see Bayley and Banks too just with the constant reminders that "Sasha is the real star of the team" I see Bayley snapping and attacking her. Other than that I'm at a loss as to what happens. I suppose they teased Becky and Shayna strong, but with Shayna still being NXT champion and their tendency to forget things who even knows.

I wouldn't read to much into the Kairi Sane stuff, Meltzer has said similar stuff about Randy Orton, Dolph Ziggler and The Usos in recent years, and they are still around.
Randy Orton and The Usos are WWE lifers. Ziggler is a guy with no spine. I would absolutely believe Kairi could leave, because she has other options. More options exist now than ever have before. Stardom wants her and Io back because they want the female audience in Japan back for Stardom, and Stardom is going to make a BIG offer to her, and they can, since they're billionaires, and AEW will also make her a big offer and clearly AEW is much, much, much more Joshi friendly than WWE is, so if she wants an American platform that gets her name out there more than going back to Japan will, she can go there. She knows she has a ceiling on her career in WWE. Maybe she'll stay if WWE offers her a sacrilegious amount of money, to where it would be foolish of her to leave, regardless of how she's booked, but I don't see why she would want to stay in WWE otherwise. She's not going to succeed there even to the degree that Asuka has, because she isn't Asuka. No one is.

Ripley will beat Shayna at the next Takeover and Shayna will win the Rumble. Remember that Shayna is 39 years old, so she isn't going to be on NXT much longer. They love her and they want to get something out of her on the main roster. She's set for a rocket push. I can see Shayna defeating Becky at WrestleMania and that's where Ronda returns and costs Becky the title, setting up Ronda vs Becky at SummerSlam. That's why it didn't happen at Survivor Series, and they left that feud with no finish because Bayley lost, and had Becky get her heat back on Shayna to end the PPV.

As for Bayley and Sasha, if Charlotte has no plan, that feud WILL be sacrificed at her alter, because everything else is. If she has no plan, Vince is gonna say "GET CHARLOTTE IN THAT FUCKING MATCH NOW! I DON'T CARE IF BAYLEY AND SASHA MAKES MORE SENSE 1 on 1!"

·
Registered
498 Posts
Man that’s a horrendous looking talent roster when you see it all laid out in that order. Surely they will pull something out, maybe Punks return is big enough to be that something.

·
Registered
2,757 Posts
Becky Lynch vs Ronda Rousey

Universal Championship
John Cena(c) vs CM Punk (Men's RR Winner)

WWE Championship
Seth Rollins(c) vs Roman Reigns

Handicap 3-on-1 No DQ Match for the US Championship
Brock Lesnar vs Rey Mysterio(c) & Cain Velasquez & Dominic

The "Fiend" Bray Wyatt vs Braun Strowman

SD Women's Championship
Bayley(c) vs Lacey Evans (Women's RR Winner)

Triple H vs King Baron Corbin

Intercontinental Championship
Daniel Bryan(c) vs The Miz

Fatal 5-Way for the RAW Women's Championship
Asuka(c) vs Charlotte Flair vs Shayna Baszler vs Kairi Sane vs Natalya

Tag Team Tables Match for the RAW Tag Team Championship
Authors of Pain(c) vs The Usos

Randy Orton vs Drew McIntyre

The OC vs Street Profits & Tyson Fury

Shinsuke Nakamura vs Sami Zayn

Kickoff:
Women's Tag Team Championship
Jessamyn Duke & Marina Shafir(c) vs Alexa Bliss & Nikki Cross

WWE vs NXT Battle for Brand Supremacy
Kevin Owens vs Adam Cole

Andre The Giant Memorial Battle Royal

Women's Battle Royal

·
THE MAN has come around to collect her debts.
6,211 Posts
Fiend vs Reigns
KO vs Lesnar
Rollins vs Black (Rollins and AOP pick a fight)
Becky vs Rousey
Sasha vs Bayley
Charlotte vs Asuka 2/3 Falls or Submission match

That’s all I got.

·
Registered
1,954 Posts
Realistic matches:

Becky Lynch vs 2020 Women's Royal Rumble winner Ronda Rousey - Raw Women's Championship

Tyson Fury vs Brock Lesnar - WWE Championship

Seth Rollins vs CM Punk

Braun Strowman vs Goldberg

The Fiend vs 2020 Men's Royal Rumble winner Roman Reigns - Universal Championship

·
Scarring the Night Sky
5,317 Posts
RAW

Brock Lesnar vs Randy Orton - WWE Championship
Becky Lynch vs Ronda Rousey - Raw Women's Championship
Drew McIntyre vs John Cena
Charlotte Flair & Trish Stratus vs Asuka and Kairi Sane - Women's Tag Team Championships
AJ Styles vs Triple H
Rey Mysterio vs Seth Rollins vs Kevin Owens - United States Championship

SMACKDOWN

Bray Wyatt vs Aleister Black (Royal Rumble winner) - Universal Championship
Sasha Banks vs Bayley - SmackDown Women's Championship
The Miz (face) vs Daniel Bryan (heel)
Roman Reigns vs Elias
Braun Strowman vs Mustafa Ali
Shinsuke Nakamura vs Sami Zayn - Intercontinental Championship

·
AEW shall be the escape of WWE's wasted talents
53 Posts
Kickoff Show:

1. WrestleMania Women's Battle Royal
2. André the Giant Memorial Battle Royal
3. The IIconics (Peyton Royce & Billie Kay)(c) vs. Fire and Desire (Mandy Rose & Sonya Deville) - Tag Team Match for the WWE Women’s Tag Team Championship

Main Card:

4. Samoa Joe vs. Drew McIntyre - Singles Match
5. The New Day (Kofi Kingston & Xavier Woods)(c) vs. Robert Roode & Dolph Ziggler vs. Ali & Shorty G vs. John Morrison and The Miz - 8-Man/ Fatal 4-Way Tag Team Ladder Match for the WWE SD Tag Team Championship
6. Asuka(c) vs. Kairi Sane - Singles Match for the WWE RAW Women’s Championship
7. King Corbin vs. Braun Strowman - Crown-On-A-Pole-Match
8. The Viking Raiders (Erik & Ivar)(c) vs. Authors of Pain (Akam & Rezar) vs. The O.C. (Gallows & Anderson) vs. The Usos (Jimmy Uso & Jey Uso) vs. Ricochet & EC3 - 10-Man/ 5-Way Tag Team Match for the WWE RAW Tag Team Championship
9. Nikki Cross(c) vs. Alexa Bliss - Singles Match for the WWE SD Women’s Championship
10. AJ Styles(c) vs. Randy Orton vs. Aleister Black - Triple Threat Match for the WWE US Championship
11. Seth Rollins vs. Roman Reigns - Interbrand First Blood Match
12. Shinsuke Nakamura (with Sami Zayn & Cesaro)(c) vs. Jeff Hardy vs. Daniel Bryan - Triple Threat Match for the WWE IC Championship
13. The Undertaker vs. “The Demon” Finn Bálor - Interpromotional No Holds Barred Match (The Undertaker’s Farewell Match)
14. Brock Lesnar (with Paul Heyman)(c) vs. Kevin Owens - Hell In A Cell Match for the WWE Championship
15. WWE's Four Horsewomen (Bayley, Becky Lynch, Charlotte Flair and Sasha Banks) vs. MMA's Four Horsewomen (Ronda Rousey, Marina Shafir, Shayna Baszler and Jessamyn Duke) - Interpromotional 8-Woman/ 4-On-4 Tag Team Match
16. “The Fiend” Bray Wyatt(c) vs. CM Punk - Tables, Ladders and Chairs Match for the WWE Universal Championship

EDIT: 4 changes - Cena vs. Goldberg replaced with Taker vs. Balor (Taker's farewell match), the match for SD tag team titles is now a ladders match, fixed tag team matches (participants moved to corresponding brands), and changed order of matches.

·
Registered
5,753 Posts
  • Bray Wyatt vs Roman Reigns
  • Becky Lynch vs Shayna Baszler
Everything else is too early to call. I predict a shitty RTWM. I predict everybody will be on the card. I predict Brock will be in a title match. I predict Bryan will lose. I predict there will be a moment with a celebrity. I predict Triple H will wrestle. I predict they will have a big match for Charlotte. I predict NXT will win both battle royals. I predict the NXT & NXT women's titles will be defended. I predict it will be the longest WM of all time. I predict the crowd will be dead by the main event.

·
Premium Member
95 Posts
universal title
The Fiend(c) vs Roman Reigns

RAW Women's title
Becky Lynch(C) vs Shayna Baszler

Goldberg vs Matt Riddle

NXT title
Adam Cole(c) vs Keith Lee

The OC vs Seth Rollins and AOP

WWE TITLE
Brock Lesnar(c) vs Kevin Owens

FATAL FOUR WAY MATCH FOR IC TITLE
Shinsuke Nakamura(c) vs Daniel Bryan vs Braun Strowman vs the Miz

John Cena vs Baron Corbin

SMACKDOWN Women's title
Bayley(c) vs Ronda Rousey

LADDER MATCH FOR US TITLE
Andrade(c) vs Rey Mysterio vs Aleister Black vs Buddy Murphy vs Ricochet vs Humberto Carrillo

PRE SHOW

RAW TAG TITLE ELIMINATION MATCH

The Viking Raiders vs The Street Profits vs The Usos vs Ryder and Hawkins

Woman's Batt!e Royal

Men's Battle Royal

NXT women's title
Rhea Ripley vs Io Shirai

·
Registered
1 Posts
Andre The Giant Memorial Battle Royal

Mae Young Memorial Battle Royal

Rey & Príncipe V The Authority
Rey Mysterio & Dominick V Triple H & AJ Styles

The New Day & Keith Lee V The Undisputed Era

Bayley & Sasha Banks V Kabuki Warriors

Squash Match of the Night
Roman Reigns V Seth Rollins

NXT Women's Championship
Ronda Rousey V Shayna Baszler

The Miz V Daniel Bryan V John Morrison

Raw Women's Championship
Mickie James V Becky Lynch

WWE Championship
Braun Strowman V Brock Lesnar

Michelle McCool V Charlotte Flair

Sami Zayn V Shinsuke Nakamura

TITLE V CAREER
" The Fiend " Bray Wyatt V The Undertaker

·
Registered
3,498 Posts
WWE Universal Title:
Brock Lesnar (c) w/Paul Heyman vs Rusev (RR winner)

Womens Tag Team Titles:
Kabuki Warrirors (c) vs Divas of Doom

SDL Womens Title:
Bayley (c) vs Sasha Banks

8 Man Tag:
Seth Rollins, AoP, and Bobby Lashley w/Lana vs Kevin Owens, War Raiders, and Samoa Joe

Roman Reigns vs Keith Lee

Nakamura vs Sami Zayn

IC Title:
Strowman (c) vs Cesaro w/Sami Zayn

NXT Title:
Adam Cole w/Undisputed Era vs Tommaso Ciampa

RAW Womens Title:
Becky Lynch (c) vs Nia Jax (WRR winner)

Fatal Four Way WWE Title
The Fiend (c) vs The Miz vs Daniel Bryan vs John Cena

Title vs Mask
Andrade (c) vs Rey Mysterio

SDL Tag Team Titles:
NEW DAY! (c) vs King Corbin and Dolph Ziggler

·
Registered
2,757 Posts
TakeOver: Tampa
5. NXT Title - Adam Cole(c) vs John Cena

4. Finn Balor vs Velveteen Dream

3. NXT Tag Team - Undisputed Era(c) vs #DIY vs Matt Riddle & Pete Dunne

2. Steel Cage Match - Tegan Nox vs Dakota Kai

1. NA Title Ladder Match - Roderick Strong(c) vs Dominick Dijakovic vs Damian Priest vs Isiah Scott vs Killian Dain vs Kushida vs Cameron Grimes vs Mansoor

WrestleMania 36

14. Seth Rollins vs CM Punk

13. RAW Women's Title - Becky Lynch(c) vs Shayna Baszler

12. WWE Title - Brock Lesnar(c) vs Keith Lee (RR Winner)

11. NXT Women's Title - Rhea Ripley(c) vs Io Shirai (WRR Winner)

10. UV Title - The Fiend (c) vs Kofi Kingston (w/ Big E & Braun Strowman)

9. IC Title - Roman Reigns (c) vs Daniel Bryan

8. SD Women's Title - Lacey Evans (c) vs Mandy Rose vs Sonya Deville

7. Shinsuke Nakamura vs Sami Zayn

6. Eight Man Tag - The Usos / Harlem Heat vs The Revival / The Miz & John Morrison

5. Women's Tag - Kabuki Warriors(c) vs Sasha Banks & Bayley

4. US Title - Andrade (c) (w/ Charlotte Flair) vs Drew McIntyre (w/ Zelina Vega)

3. RAW Tag Title - Authors of Pain(c) vs Rey Mysterio & Dominic vs Kevin Owens & Samoa Joe vs The OC

2. AJ Styles vs Aleister Black

1. No DQ - Triple H vs King Baron Corbin

(K)4. Randy Orton vs Erick Rowan

(K)3. ATGMBR

(K)2. Women's Battle Royal

(K)1. Interbrand Match for the NXT CW Title - Angel Garza Jr. (c) vs Ricochet vs Kalisto

·
Registered
420 Posts
WRESTLEMANIA 36

[UNIVERSAL CHAMPIONSHIP]

(RR Winner) Roman Reigns vs Daniel Bryan

[WWE 4 HORSEWOMEN VS MMA 4 HORSEWOMEN]
Becky Lynch, Charlotte Flair, Bayley, Sasha Banks vs Ronda Rousey, Shayna Bazler, Marina Shafir, Jessamyn Duke

[RETIREMENT MATCH]
The Undertaker vs The Fiend Bray Wyatt

[RAW TAG TEAM CHAMPIONSHIP]
AOP vs The Revival vs The Viking Raiders vs The OC

[CONTROL OF WWE]
(Special guest referee: John Cena)
Triple H w/Stephanie McMahon vs Shane McMahon w/Vince McMahon

[STREET FIGHT]
CM Punk vs Seth Rollins

[INTERCONTINENTAL CHAMPIONSHIP]
Sami Zayn vs Shinsuke Nakamura

[RAW WOMENS CHAMPIONSHIP]
(RR Winner) Rhea Ripley vs Asuka

[WWE CHAMPIONSHIP]
Keith Lee vs Brock Lesnar w/Paul Heyman

The Undisputed Era vs The New Day & Braun Strowman

[US CHAMPIONSHIP LADDER MATCH]
Drew Mcintyre vs AJ Styles vs Rey Mysterio vs Andrade vs Randy Orton vs Kevin Owens

PRE SHOW
Mens Battle Royal

[SMACKDOWN WOMENS CHAMPIONSHIP]
Alexa Bliss vs Lacey Evans

Ricochet vs Samoa Joe

Womens Battle Royal

·
Banned
6,268 Posts
I got bored so I did another fantasy card. These are not predictions, just what is possible with the WWE roster. I'm just going to assume that John Cena and Ronda Rousey are out for this year's Mania.

WWE Championship
Brock Lesnar (c) (w/ Paul Heyman) vs. Samoa Joe

-Joe wins the 2020 Royal Rumble. Heyman advises Joe to go to SmackDown. Joe wants to win the WWE Title by beating Brock. Heyman says that Brock will send Joe back to commentary permanently. They give this a sit-down interview/MMA style build-up.

Universal Championship
Daniel Bryan (c) vs. Roman Reigns

-Bryan beats Wyatt for the Universal Title. Roman Reigns fails to win the Royal Rumble and then turns heel on Bryan, beating him to a pulp. Bryan feigns having a concussion and his career possibly being over. Everyone advises Bryan to just relinquish the Universal Title and not to take the match against Reigns. Daniel Bryan cannot be dissuaded. The Usos join with Reigns and Baron Corbin becomes a subservient lackey.

Raw Women's Championship
Becky Lynch (c) vs. Shayna Baszler (w/ Paul Heyman)

-Shayna wins the Women's Royal Rumble (which I wish they'd scrap). Heyman becomes her advocate. Shayna knows she can beat Becky, and she's out for revenge for Ronda Rousey. The clock is ticking for Becky Lynch, etc.

Randy Orton vs. Seth Rollins

-Nothing flash. Orton and Rollins would have a good match. Yes, they've done this at Mania before, but I don't really care. Rollins can take his belligerent gimmick to new heights, and talk about how Orton is the highest paid guy in the company when he can't keep up with the single greatest performer today, yadda, yadda.

Baron Corbin vs. Bray Wyatt

-Bray is the top merchandise mover in the company right now. Make him a goddamn babyface. Who do people want to see killed? Baron Corbin. The heel spends the build running from Wyatt in fear, but he finally gets his comeuppance at WrestleMania. If I were in the position to have Vince's ear, I'd try and finger-fuck AEW out of a New Japan deal by establishing one with them. I'd send Baron Corbin over there as an asshole gaijin. If his attitude is as great as it seems to be, then he'll take on the challenge with gusto. He'll probably get better over there, and even if he doesn't, the myth is that Japan makes wrestlers good. You can bring him back later with a fresh coat of paint.

Handicap Match
If Braun Strowman wins, he gets five minutes with Sami Zayn
Braun Strowman vs. The Bar

-This plays off their Raw Tag Team Title match a few years ago, as well as an interesting reversal of what they did when Sami was a babyface on Raw in late 2016.

Women's Tag Team Championship
Asuka & Kairi Sane (c) vs. Charlotte Flair & Natalya

-This would be a pretty awesome tag team match. Charlotte & Nattie make a natural team. Kairi Sane should get a big pirate entrance. Asuka can use the Mist on both Bret Hart and Ric Flair heading into the match.

AJ Styles vs. Aleister Black

-If you want to make Aleister Black a big star, a match with AJ Styles at WrestleMania is far from the worst thing you can do.

United States Championship
Title vs. Mask
Andrade (c) (w/ Zelina Vega) vs. Rey Mysterio (w/ Cain Velasquez)

-This one is long overdue.

SmackDown Tag Team Championship
The New Day (c) vs. John Morrison & The Miz

-The promos between these teams could be something pretty tremendous.

Grudge Tag Team Match
The Usos vs. The Revival

-I'm not really sure how well The Revival would fair as babyfaces, but give them a shot here. The Usos basically replace them in the Roman Empire, and so The Revival take some time off, but then come back in a big way because Top Guys don't take shit lying down, and when their enemies get dirty, they get dirtier.

Shinsuke Nakamura (c) vs. Kevin Owens

-I'm not really feeling Kevin Owens on Raw. Sami Zayn can float between the shows, so I'd like to see him get under Owens' skin leading to Owens coming over to SmackDown for a match against Nakamura at Mania. It's nothing too glamorous, but they've worked together before.

Dolph Ziggler vs. Chad Gable

-Chad should be in a better position than he is. Get Kurt Angle to endorse him. Get Hulk Hogan to endorse him. Get Jason Jordan out there clapping for him. Whatever. Ziggler is a great heel to go against him, work a fun mat style with him, and ultimately put him over.

Money in the Bank Ladder Match
Bobby Lashley vs. Buddy Murphy vs. Cedric Alexander vs. Drew McIntyre vs. Humberto Carrillo vs. Mustafa Ali vs. Ricochet vs. Rusev

-Bring the match back to Mania. It doesn't need its own PPV. I had Shelton in there, but the dude is getting older. I've put Ali in there, possibly as some sort of trade for Kevin Owens.

Andre the Giant Memorial Battle Royal
Featuring Big Show, Tyson Fury, Shaq, Rob Gronkowski, Erick Rowan and maybe a few other big names/surprises

-I see value in getting big stars and big men on the card, but I don't really want to put them in a match. I think this could be a way to do some Big Show/Fury stuff without taking too much time at the actual show.

Raw Tag Team Championship
The Viking Raiders (c) vs. The Hardy Boyz

-If they're still around. This isn't really necessary. But they've worked together in the past, and I think it would be cool for The Hardys to put over one of Heyman's teams. Matt just moved to SmackDown, but you could always make him part of the trade for Kevin Owens.

SmackDown Women's Championship
Lacey Evans (c) vs. Naomi

-Lacey Evans wins the SmackDown belt at the Rumble, which leads to Naomi returning as the chief heel on SmackDown as part of the Roman Empire.

Six-Woman Tag Team Match
Sasha Banks, Bayley & Sonya Deville (w/ Tucker Knight) vs. Alexa Bliss, Nikki Cross & Mandy Rose (w/ Otis)

-Sonya and Mandy get their LGBT+ storyline. Tastelessly done, of course. Sonya confesses her feelings to Mandy, who just cannot reciprocate, and then Sasha and Bayley get into her head. Mandy claims they are using her, Sasha makes out with Sonya. Otis still backs his girl, but Tucker turns on him because his head isn't in the game and he becomes the corner guy for the heel girls. Whatever. Gets the girls on the card, which is what they want.

I realize that is 18 matches. I'm not a fan of just blurring everything together and getting it over and done with. Ideally, Mania would be over two nights. If you want me to draw a line with where the pre-show starts and ends, it's probably the Andre Battle Royal down. That's 14 matches for the main card. I'd open the show with The Usos vs. The Revival, because I feel that program could actually be pretty hot. I miss openers that felt like openers.

·
Registered
1 Posts
First time posting here going to give it a try let me know what you guys think i tried to come up with the best most plausible card possible

WWE CHAMPIONSHIP
Brock Lesnar vs Kevin Owens vs Samoa Joe
Brock Lesnar enters the royal rumble only to be elimnated by Kevin Owens He reeneters the ring and eliminates Kevin Owens Kevin Owens
shows up the next night and challenges brock lesnar to a wwe championship match it looks like brock lesnar is about to accept until
Samoa Joe interupts and claims he should face Brock seeing as he was the last raw superstar in the royal rumble before being eliminated by
royal rumble winner roman reigns

Undertaker Announces Retirement

The O.C vs Seth Rollins & AOP

RAW WOMENS CHAMPIONSHIP
Becky Lynch vs Shayna Blazer
Shayna Blazer wins womans royal rumble shows up on raw and challenges Shayna Blazer

SMACKDOWN WOMENS CHAMPIONSHIP
Sasha Banks vs Bailey
Sasha Banks wins the womans elimination earning her the right to face Bayley at wrestlemania Bayley shows up after elimination chamber and
celebrates wth sasha on the next smackdown bayley turns on sasha beating her in the middle of the ring

No Holds Barred
Braun Strowman vs Triple H
Braun Strowman goes on a rampage the following weeks after his loss in the royal rumble match destroying any and everyone who gets in his way
But Braun goes to far when he attacks a fan Triple H shows up and fire Braun in return Braun destroys Triple H prompting Triple H to rehire
and challenge him to a no holds bar match

UNIVERSAL CHAMPIONSHIP
Bray Wyatt vs Roman Reigns
Roman wins Royal challenges Wyat

UNITED STATES CHAMPIONSHIP
Alester Black vs Andrade vs Drew Mcintyre vs Rusev vs Bobby Lashley

Humberto Carrilo vs Rey Mysterio

Charlotte Flair vs Lacey Evans

Daniel Bryan vs Baron Corbin

SMACKDOWN TAG TEAM CHAMPIONSHIP
The Usos vs The Miz & John Morrison vs New Day vs Robert Roode & Dolph Ziggler

Randy Orton vs Velveeten Dream
Orton challenges Velveeten saying he was the one guy that stood out in the royal rumble match

WOMENS TAG TEAM VHAMPIONSHIP
The Kabuki Warriors vs Dana Brooke & Natayla vs Fire & Desire

INTERCONTINENAL CHAMPIONSHIP
Mustafa Ali vs Shinsuke Nakamura

Additional Details
Jessaymn Duke and Marina Shafir are barred from the Becky vs Shayna match due to Becky Lynch defeating the two in a handicap match at
Elimination Chamber

Ronda Rousey interferes helps Shayna Blazer defeat Becky Lynch

Rusev wins intercontinetal championship after Lana turns on Bobby Lashley during the match reuniting the two

Post match Baron Corbin Robert Roode and Dolph Ziggler attempt to beat down but Cena makes the save

Matches aren't in any specific order

·
Registered
3,337 Posts
Before the Royal Rumble, I'm predicting Brock (c) vs Roman (c) in a winner takes all main event.

Initially, the build looks like it'll be Brock vs Fiend, with Brock going over. As Wrestlemania draws near, Roman's cancer story plays some kind of role in giving him the willpower/knowledge of whatever to capitalise on the Fiend's weakness, so Roman is able to overcome death itself by defeating Fiend before WM.

As a result, instead of a fans expecting Brock to bury the Fiend in the Fiend's first loss at WM, fans will perceive Roman beating Bray as something that will save the main event, as the fans will believe Roman will finally be the one to conquer Brock Lesnar in the main event of Wrestlemania, done right, with a real life story, and everything on the line.

·
Registered
133 Posts
I would like to see Punk and Lesnar for the WWE title

Black and Mcintyre for the WWE title.

and the rest I haven't really decided

I will say see this though I could very likely see Lacey Evans winning the Women's Royal Rumble, there is very little doubt in my mind she wins the Smackdown Women's title in the next six months, I don't think it's a matter of if but when.

·
Registered
94 Posts
Would be pretty happy if the card looked something like this:

Pre-Show

Cruiserweight Championship
Angel Garza (c) vs Humberto Carillo vs Buddy Murphy
Winner: Buddy Murphy

Andre the Giant Battle Royal
Winner: Mustafa Ali
__

Main Card

Shinsuke Nakamura (c) vs Aleister Black
Winner: Aleister Black

WWE Women's Tag Team Championship
The Kabuki Warriors (c) vs Sasha Banks & Bayley
Winners: Kabuki Warriors

United States Championship
Andrade (c) vs Ricochet vs Cesaro vs Rusev vs Drew McIntyre vs Braun Strowman
Winner: Andrade

Smackdown Women's Championship
Charlotte (c) vs Shayna Bazler
Winner: Charlotte

Roman Reigns vs Bray Wyatt
Winner: Reigns

Raw Tag Team Championship
The Viking Raiders (c) vs Heavy Machinery
Winners: Heavy Machinery

No DQ
Kevin Owens vs Seth Rollins
Winner: KO

Smackdown Tag Team Championship
The New Day (c) vs The Revival vs The O.C. vs Street Profits
Winners: Revival

Retirement Match
Undertaker vs AJ Styles
Winner: AJ Styles

RAW Women's Championship
Becky Lynch (c) vs Ronda Rousey
Winner: Becky Lynch

Unification Match
WWE Heavyweight Championship / WWE Universal Championship

Brock Lesnar (c) vs Daniel Bryan (c)
Winner: Daniel Bryan

Did I miss something / someone important?

·
Banned
6,268 Posts
I'm really not sure who they will have going up against Brock. I can see Cain Velasquez eliminating him for the Royal Rumble, but I can't see that being the Mania match. But then again...I guess I can. Even though Meltzer says it's not. More and more I am convincing myself that Bray Wyatt vs. Roman Reigns will be the Universal Title match. When you've got those two heavyweight matches and then Becky vs. either Ronda or Shayna, you're pretty much set. Everyone else just plugs in to whoever they are feuding with.

Could see Bryan getting his choice of Mania opponent and choosing Nakamura though, which should be good. Could be for the IC Title.

·
Registered
902 Posts
WWE Universal Championship:
Roman Reigns vs Bray Wyatt (c)
Winner: Roman Reigns

WWE Championship:
Aleister Black vs Brock Lesnar (c)
Winner: Aleister Black

WWE RAW Womens Championship:
Ronda Rousey vs Becky Lynch (c)
Winner: Ronda Rousey