Wrestling Forum banner
1 - 20 of 98 Posts

· Registered
628 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So, some may recall a similar thread posted by [USER]Josh Parry[/USER] a couple of years ago for WrestleMania 30, link:

http://www.wrestlingforum.com/wwe-p...stage-set-theatrics-entrances-etc-thread.html

I figured we may as well have another thread for WM next year in Dallas...

WrestleMania may be 4 months away, but there's no doubt WWE will put on a spectacle as they do every year. WrestleMania is now seemingly the one night a year where WWE go all-out for the stage, special entrances, pyro and other theatrics. Hell, last year we saw Rusev in a fuckin' tank...

And who could ever forget this gem from WM30?

So, what are you hoping to see at WM32? Any ideas for what the stage could look like, or what kinda special entrances we'll see?

· The Last Dragon
15,302 Posts
New Days enter the ring riding on a unicorns. I don't give a fuck how, just book it Vince!

· Registered
1,825 Posts
Work in progress right now, but I'm expecting a pretty basic set, since they've recently been selling tickets in the 200 and 300 sections immediately behind center-stage. This means that the main floor component of the set can only be as high as the 100s level, which is really limiting!! Anyway, here it is so far. Adding light components as we speak!

Attachments

· WF's #1 Mox fan.
27,647 Posts
And who could ever forget this gem from WM30?

Every single time I see this gif I expect it to be this one:

:lmao

But I'm looking forward to seeing the set!

· Registered
628 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Crazy thought, but fuck it, I'd love it if HHH had a Mad Max: Fury Road-inspired entrance at 'Mania. Have him dress up similar to Immortan Joe and have the '"War Boys" bowing for him as he rises from the stage. Fuck it, they did a Terminator entrance last year so I can dream...

· Registered
14,365 Posts
Crazy thought, but fuck it, I'd love it if HHH had a Mad Max: Fury Road-inspired entrance at 'Mania. Have him dress up similar to Immortan Joe and have the '"War Boys" bowing for him as he rises from the stage. Fuck it, they did a Terminator entrance last year so I can dream...
Damn, that's an awesome idea. Would love to see that.

Could also see Triple H having a Star Wars themed entrance. Dress him up like Darth Vader or Kylo Ren with Stormtroopers surrounding him on stage.

With Captain America: Civil War coming out in 2016, Lucha Dragons could wear Captain America and Iron Man-like attires. But Rey Mysterio has already done both Captain America and Iron Man.

Or maybe Kalisto and Sin Cara could both wear Deadpool-like attire instead. I like this idea better for The Lucha Dragons.

· Banned
33 Posts
Damn, that's an awesome idea. Would love to see that.

Could also see Triple H having a Star Wars themed entrance. Dress him up like Darth Vader or Kylo Ren with Stormtroopers surrounding him on stage.

With Captain America: Civil War coming out in 2016, Lucha Dragons could wear Captain America and Iron Man-like attires. But Rey Mysterio has already done both Captain America and Iron Man.

Or maybe Kalisto and Sin Cara could both wear Deadpool-like attire instead. I like this idea better for The Lucha Dragons.
KALISTOOOO And Sin Cara in mortal combat gear :mark:

· Registered
24 Posts
At just over two weeks away I imagine that they're just starting construction or will be in the next few days. Anyone in the area who can see any trucks yet?

· Registered
24 Posts
I don't understand why they felt the need to build a stage. Why not just have them come out of the owners club field entrance like football players do during Cowboys games?
Well while that would save loads of money, it's mania! The one time of the year they can go all out, I think they want to keep the grandeur and spectacle of Mania up there with the World Cup and the Olympics.

· How you doing?
5,110 Posts
Re: Wrestlemania 32 stage construction has begun

That logo, ugh, its even worse than last year, i bet a 15 year old intern can make a better one.

1 - 20 of 98 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.