:reigns

·
Registered
1,157 Posts
No heels :(

·
Banned
1,455 Posts
Jesus, I got to hand it to whoever's booking the media appearances this year. They're booking shows that matter/will get widespread viewing.

Roman on Conan, and Cena on Jimmy Kimmel are pretty big spots! I've always hoped WWE would get spots like this to promote their shows.

Roman on Conan though is gonna be a big test for him. Go out on his own, to a wider audience than WWE has and not have a promo written for him, and promote wrestlemania with a witty guy like conan? That's a sink or swim moment right there.

·
Magic, sparkles and Strap-ons!
14,349 Posts
Jesus, I got to hand it to whoever's booking the media appearances this year. They're booking shows that matter/will get widespread viewing.

Roman on Conan, and Cena on Jimmy Kimmel are pretty big spots! I've always hoped WWE would get spots like this to promote their shows.

Roman on Conan though is gonna be a big test for him. Go out on his own, to a wider audience than WWE has and not have a promo written for him, and promote wrestlemania with a witty guy like conan? That's a sink or swim moment right there.
He'll tell Conan that he hates his life.

·
Registered
93 Posts
It's Reigns' TV day today, so it will be interesting to see how he performs. I don't believe I can watch these channels in the UK, so any updates from those who can would be much appreciated.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts