Wrestling Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
631 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So since wrestlemania is upon us what special superstar entrances for wrestlemania do you think may happen remember it could be anyone it from sting to reigns to lesnar to even rusev discuss about it here.

·
Registered
109 Posts
Re: Wrestlemania 31 Special Entrances

I think Sting vs HHH will produce the best entrances. HHH always has something over the top and Sting debut must produce something special! As its an outdoor stadium they arnt gonna be able to have him drop down from the roof or anything though so im curious to see exactly what they do

·
Registered
18,879 Posts
I want that damn WWE 2K15 commercial orchestra for Sting.

Reactions: BrettSK

·
Blaze is Elite
2,874 Posts
I think Sting vs HHH will produce the best entrances. HHH always has something over the top and Sting debut must produce something special! As its an outdoor stadium they arnt gonna be able to have him drop down from the roof or anything though so im curious to see exactly what they do
I'm 99% sure they wouldn't do that even if it was inside.

But I agree that match will for sure have special entrances for both.

·
Premium Member
6,589 Posts
Sting's entrance better be fucking historical, seriously.

HHH always has something different or interesting.

:cena5 and :hogan2 Reppin that American flag brother!

Maybe Taker and Wyatt will have something awesome for their entrances also.

·
Registered
519 Posts
Trips will probably do the usual schtick. I'm expecting him to have a similar entrance to his WM22 entrance. His entrance last year was the GOAT.

They seem to have ran out of ideas for Cena now. He hasn't had a special entrance since WM27...

I'm interested to see Taker and Bray's entrances as the majority of the show is in daylight. Will Bray just ditch the flashlight?

Oh, and I hope Bryan comes out to a live orchestra of Ride of the Valkyries like this...

·
Registered
1,621 Posts
I'm interested to see how they go about Wyatt and Taker's entrance if it's not dark by then.

Also, I hope Sting gets something similar to what they did in the WWE 2K15 commercial.

·
Men with Ven
4,280 Posts
Trips and Sting will have epic entrances no doubt. Trips has always been a showman and he's got all the power in the world to make it special. Sting will no doubt have something famous too.

Undertaker always has something cool, if he wrestles this year they should really play up the fact that he's returning from the dead, battered by Lesnar last year he rises once more, blah, blah. Something similar to WM 29 would be awesome.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts