Wrestling Forum banner

Which is the one match u will be wanting to happen?

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Banned
859 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
undertaker Vs cena
undertaker Vs lesnar
undertaker Vs sting

UNDERTAKER VS CENA

if u ask me i for one have been dying to see a undertaker vs cena fued since 2006(which was never done coz of the fear of making one of them look weak) i don't exactly know how many but there r pppl who want to see a taker vs cena at wrestlemania(regardless of the result)

TAKER VS BROCK

since the stare down at a ufc event between the two the internet smarks are crazy about this match and want it to happen at mania and now the hopes r higher than ever and it can come true

UNDERTAKER VS STING

a match many oldschool wrestling fans have been dreaming about for years but it have'nt come true yet but with sting saying he was very close to have conyract with wwe last year and was also intrested in the match(and probably still is) this can still come true

so what r u thoughts,which do u wanna see the most

·
Registered
15,768 Posts
I do not want John Cena to face the Undertaker. Brock Lesnar could afford a loss because he is not sticking around and The Rock can afford a loss too but he is more important than Brock Lesnar.

·
The Sundance Kid
18,526 Posts
Cena is the only one that can be taken seriously as a threat to the streak. Rocky too I guess but eh, can't see him coming back to work with Taker.

·
Banned
407 Posts
Taker vs. Sting could be the biggest money maker match ever.

·
Registered
1,134 Posts
out of those options, Sting for sure. Sting vs Undertaker is a match a lot of people want to see

·
Ignoring SCOTT STIENER
983 Posts
John Cena - This is the one that would make the most money and sense IMO. You have WWE's golden boy against The Undertaker in a match where, nobody really knows who would win.

The Rock - This would be a good match, but we would know Rock would lose. He's beaten Austin, Hogan, and Cena at Wrestlemania. Does he really need to beat Taker and the streak too?

Bork Laser - While this would be a great match, it is obvious Taker would win. Bork owes Taker one after their Hell in a Cell match, and would WWE really let a guy like Lesnar break the streak, and then leave again? I don't think so.

Sting - He's too old, and he's missed his chance blah, blah. We've heard it all before.

I say Cena.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.