Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 20 of 70 Posts

·
Registered
877 Posts
St. Louis. Somewhere else for a change - Texas and Canada have had like, 5 between them.

·
Registered
4,677 Posts
Toronto so Edge can have his HOF induction in his home town.
This is another reason why the WWE HOF sucks. Not only are there no credentials, but it seems you have a better chance if its the right LOCATION.

But I would like to see St. Louis. As someone said before, it seems different.

·
Registered
5,247 Posts
I'd love it to be here in England but unfortunately i can't see it happpening ever. Out of that lot i'd most like it to be in Toronto just because there's a big chance i'll be there in 2013

·
Registered
486 Posts
It makes sense to have it in Cowboys stadium because of how many tickets they can sell. They can put up to 100,000 people in there. Can you imagine?!

·
The Winds of Change
5,627 Posts
I personally thought At&t Park in San Francisco would be a great location for Wrestlemania 29. Oh well.

I just don't know if WWE can fill Cowboys Stadium...maybe with Rock/Cena that is going down at 28...but I just don't know about any other match that could sell it all out.

·
Premium Member
4,254 Posts
I want it to be in Dallas for the sole fact of it being in Cowboys Stadium. That would be so cool. If not Dallas, then Toronto and give Edge his Hall of Fame thing.

·
#FunFact™
7,513 Posts
Personally, I think Chicago should get it for crowd reaction their past few shows alone. Cowboys stadium would be nice to see a WM from though.

1 - 20 of 70 Posts