Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 20 of 131 Posts

·
Registered
712 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Evening guys

It seems there is alot of threads here there and everywhere about Wrestlemania but i was just thinking, if we keep it to one thread in here, discuss all the news and spoilers. We already have Rock vs Cena, apparently the hotel details for the packages are released in a couple of weeks and the VIP axxess tickets are due to go on sale soon

The countdown is on

·
Registered
712 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Here go, hotel details announced

Your hotel accommodations will be confirmed as follows:

Hyatt Regency Miami

400 S.E. 2nd Avenue

Miami, FL 33131

(305) 358-1234

Looks a nice hotel and aswell as that the convention centre is attached to it so Axxess will be easily accessable. Happy with that, excited that we have some info!

·
Cutting a Shoot Promo To Get Over
5,349 Posts
Cool thanks, so every package is staying there?

Also, this hotel is 250ft from Miami Convention Center, but isnt Axcess at Miami Beach Convention center?

·
Premium Member
1,176 Posts
well looks like the hyatt is sold out for my extra days the 27-30th ..anyone got a list of hotels in this general area thats nearby this hotel and the downtown miami hilton where i believe other package holders are staying

·
Registered
712 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
well i am a gold package so theres at least us and silver in that hotel

·
King James
24,656 Posts
Hey, just found out I'll be staying at the Hilton Miami Downtown which is about a 10 minute drive from MIA and the Miami Convention Center, less than a mile from AA Arena, 14 miles/approximately 20 minutes from Sun Life Stadium [according to Google maps].

It’s not that bad, probably better than Phoenix as far as distances are concerned. Transportation costs might be a different story.

·
Recognize
21,503 Posts
I'm in the Hyatt Regency (Silver Package). Are we the only people in this hotel while everybody else is in another one? That would suck lol. But...I just looked at their room availability and they have none already. Maybe that's the WWE hotel, one can dream! But they did stay in the Hyatt in Atlanta this year and it was practically joined to the package hotel so you never know, haha! Anyways, does anybody know if this is close to the arenas for Raw, HOF and Axxess? We are all sorted with the bus for Mania but I'd like to know what we're in for regarding the rest.

·
Registered
712 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
The hotel is only about a mile from Airlines Arena and the convention centre is attached to it but as someone mentioned i think they will end up at Miami Bach convention centre, which seems abit daft if you ask me

Hopefully the VIP tickets on sale soon, was hoping maybe the pre sale link would get posted on here but seems abit quiet on here regarding it all

·
Registered
2,663 Posts
If Cody is not fighting for the WHC it would be great to see him fight Mankind in a hardcore match.

·
There is no duty we so much underrate as... being
18,787 Posts
We're about a mile (or slightly less) away from the American Airlines Arena (HOF, RAW)... I'm still unsure of where they're having Axxess, Starbuck.

·
Registered
712 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
anyone know any details on Axxess tickets? I am desperate not to miss the pre sale like i did last year

·
Registered
712 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
i dont think they will. I think as has been mentioned before, with the Rock/Cena as the main event then its going to draw whatever happens, its the chance to really create a brilliant PPV. Punk/Miz could be awesome, Taker/Orton would IMO be just as good and big as anything and if they can build some good midcard feuds it could be a brilliant Mania

·
Registered
712 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Mania tickets go on sale 5th Nov. Still no word on Axxess tickets

Spoilers from last week - Sheamus/Henry and Punk/Miz are the early plans. What does everyone think of it?

1 - 20 of 131 Posts