Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Banned
353 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Non of that "dream card" bullcrap,

what are your honest predictions for WM 28 in Miami?

·
Registered
75 Posts
This has been on my mind alot lately. Truely think WWE can have fantastic WM this year. I hope.

Sheamus vs. Mark Henry.
Wade Barrett vs. The Undertaker
IC Title: Cody Rhodes vs. Justin Gabriel
WHC: Orton vs. Bryan vs. Christain.
Tag Titles: Miz and Truth vs. Air boom
US title: Jack Swagger vs. Ryder.
HHH vs. Alberto DelRio
WWE title: RR winner Dolph Ziggler vs. CM punk
Rock vs. Cena

·
Registered
4,837 Posts
Del Rio facing off against Randy Orton in an Inter-Promotional match and how it would be set up is that at the Rumble Del Rio is no longer WWE Champion and Del Rio is in the Rumble Match and everybody sees Del Rio as a major threat to repeat as a Rumble winner, and it is like final 4, and Del Rio is in there with Orton, Punk, and Swagger, and Del Rio gets eliminated by Orton. Del Rio is so pissed that he gets eliminated by Orton, that Del Rio comes back into the ring from behind Orton and eliminates him. Then a brawl on the outside between the 2 with Orton getting the upper hand slamming Del Rio into the steel steps, and then Orton goes to get a steel chair to hit Del Rio with it, only for Del Rio to low blow Orton and then run away with Ricardo

·
Registered
9,346 Posts
Randy Orton vs Daniel Bryan vs Christian, with Christian taking the World Championship. I think that Orton will turn heel either in the build up or during the match, with Christian turning face, winning the Championship clean and finally earning the respect of his buddy Edge - who comes to the ring to celebrate with him as fireworks rain down.

·
Registered
4,837 Posts
Triple H vs. The Miz, how I see this happening is quite simple actually, a grudge match that will have an added stipulation at Mania, a stipulation match like No Holds Barred or Last Man Standing, and the feud is already set in stone, why can't they have their blow-off match at Mania with Miz going over because then that way Miz will be able to solidify himself even more as a main eventer and add to that that The Miz is undefeated at Mania and hasn't lost

·
Registered
1,477 Posts
Del Rio facing off against Randy Orton in an Inter-Promotional match and how it would be set up is that at the Rumble Del Rio is no longer WWE Champion and Del Rio is in the Rumble Match and everybody sees Del Rio as a major threat to repeat as a Rumble winner, and it is like final 4, and Del Rio is in there with Orton, Punk, and Swagger, and Del Rio gets eliminated by Orton. Del Rio is so pissed that he gets eliminated by Orton, that Del Rio comes back into the ring from behind Orton and eliminates him. Then a brawl on the outside between the 2 with Orton getting the upper hand slamming Del Rio into the steel steps, and then Orton goes to get a steel chair to hit Del Rio with it, only for Del Rio to low blow Orton and then run away with Ricardo
Hmmm, you might be on to something there. I had Orton down to face Taker but this would be a very interesting scenario. No doubt the fans will heavily get behind Boreton as they will want him to whip Del Rio's ass which could make this a highly anticipated match up.

Someone else said Wade Barrett v Taker. I think that could work. Remember when the Corre (Or old nexus, cant really remember) jumped Taker after Kane distracted him and Barrett gave Taker a wasteland and Nexus laid waste to Taker? Could easily have a story line from that. Wade could attack Taker again telling him that earlier attack by Nexus wasnt just a random attack, Wade has wanted to take Taker down since he came into the WWE and was a calculated plan which he plans to follow through at Mania by detsroying him and his streak. Wade could then keep getting the upper hand on Taker constantly, heading into WM where Taker wins after a hard fought match.

I think Punk v Miz should be the title match at WM though with Miz heading into WM as champ and Punk as the RR winner. Miz deserves a bigger match on the card than a tag title match IMO and I think that a Punk v Miz title match would be captivating.

Sheamus needs to be competing for the WHC at Mania. Just not sure who against.

·
Registered
4,837 Posts
Cody Rhodes vs. Mick Foley, this would be the perfect feud to help elevate Cody and to further cement him as a future main eventer especially if Foley should return, and if he does, then throw him to Cody Rhodes, and the promos leading to this match would be epic and especially if you put the IC Title on the line and do it in an Extreme Rules Match

·
AWWWW! Wrestling forum... Don't you dare be sour..
2,335 Posts
You can't ask for Wrestlemania predictions without us giving your our card.

Main Event: Iron Man Match
John Cena vs. The Rock

WWE Title Match: The Best in the World vs. The Best in the World
CM Punk (c) vs. Chris Jericho

World Heavyweight Championship:
Mark Henry (c) vs. Daniel Bryan

Beth Pheonix's Divas Title Open Challenge - The Return of Kharma
Kharma vs Beth Pheonix (c)

Triple Threat TLC Match: Tag Team Championship
Dolph Ziggler and Jack Swagger vs. Air Boom vs. The Miz and R Truth (c)

Undertaker vs. Alberto Del Rio

The Company is on the line Match:
Brock Lesnar (Outside buyer) vs. HHH

·
Registered
4,837 Posts
Triple H vs. Alberto Del Rio

How I would set up their feud would be at the Rumble with HHH being in the Rumble Match along with Del Rio, and HHH eliminates Del Rio, and Del Rio goes nuts on the outside all pissed off that HHH eliminated him, and Del Rio comes back into the ring beating the hell out of HHH him & Ricardo Rodriguez putting the boots to HHH. Then Del Rio picks up HHH and dumps him over the top rope eliminating him. Then there is a brawl on the outside with HHH and Del Rio and HHH gets the upper hand by throwing Del Rio into the steel steps. Triple H goes under the ring, and he gets his best friend his trusty sledgehammer and he is about to use it on Del Rio but Del Rio gets away out of dodge but Ricardo is not so lucky. HHH catches Ricardo and hits him with the sledgehammer knocking out Del Rio's announcer, he is motionless there, and Del Rio is talking in Spanish basically saying how HHH will pay for what he did to Ricardo

·
What?
13,511 Posts
WWE title
Dolph Ziggler (c) vs. CM Punk

Rock vs. Cena

WHC
Cody Rhodes (c) vs. Daniel Bryan

Last Man Standing
Sheamus vs. Mark Henry

Randy Orton vs. ADR

Undertaker vs. Wade Barrett