Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 20 of 48 Posts

·
Registered
343 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
What do you want the Wrestlemania 27 main events to be?

WWE Championship Match: Orton vs. Cena(c) - I know they had a long feud in 2009, but WWE is really looking like they are going for a Orton championship win as a face. I believe it will happen at Wrestlemania. Also I know Undertaker/Cena would be bigger. But I feel the WWE will either not show this match, or wait till 20-0(Takers last match). If Orton does take on Cena though, I don't want the feud to keep going. Have it a one match thing.

World Heavyweight Championship: Edge(c) vs. Christian - A dream match for a lot of people. I really want this to happen and let Christian go over Edge. Have Christian win his first and most likely only World Championship. Now some people would want this in Toronto at a Wrestlemania, however Edge is pretty much one injury away from retirement.

Streak" Undertkaer vs. Sheamus Sheamus has had an amazing first year. He is a 2-time WWE Champion, the future of the company and dare I say the top heel in the company right now. This match will be great, and Sheamus should be built up as a serious threat.

·
Registered
1,840 Posts
Undertaker's gotta go against either Cena, Jericho or Kane a third time

If he puts a young guy over it'll just piss off all of the older generation who are only sticking around because guys like him are still beasts

·
Registered
996 Posts
The Undertaker vs. John Cena

Triple H vs. CM Punk

Edge vs. Christian

any of these 3 matches can be title matches.

·
Banned
3,457 Posts
Undertaker vs Cena - Non Title
Randy Orton vs Wade Barrett (C) - Title
Edge (C) vs Christian - Title

Those 3 should be the main events. Cena/Undertaker going on last would be insanely epic.

·
Fear Me!
3,444 Posts
WWE Championship
Randy Orton(c) vs. Edge

World Heavyweight Championship
Christian(c) vs. Drew McIntyre
(I don't care, this is a match I want to see, lol.)

Undertaker vs. John Cena

·
Y2J Mark 4 Life
1,459 Posts
CM Punk(c) vs Christian
WWE Championship
Randy Orton(c) vs John Cena
Streak Match
Undertaker vs John Cena
Would like to see it match haha.
Triple H vs Edge

·
Registered
5,227 Posts
Edge(c) vs Christian

WWE Championship
Wade Barrett(c) vs Chris Jericho

United States Championship
Evan Bourne(c) vs Justin Gabriel

John Cena vs Undertaker

·
Premium Member
2,103 Posts
I'm going to go out on a limb and say.

WWE Championship
Wade Barrett(c) vs. Randy Orton
Orton keeps getting thwarted for the WWE championship at every turn, until he finally he gains a World title shot Barrett. Barrett wins the title after the Nexus conclusion at either Survivor Series or TLC.

No Holds Barred
John Cena vs. Vince McMahon
Yes, you read correct. Vince is revealed as the mastermind behind The Nexus, and begins a feud with Cena. I think most of us are surprised this feud hasn't happened yet. There's been lots of hints throughout the years that these two don't get on kayfabe wise, and there have been a lot of moments indicating towards a feud for the two.

CM Punk(c) vs. Kofi Kingston
The WWE are determined to build new stars at the moment, and this is a good way of making Punk and Kofi big stars. Give them a feud, there's history there. Let them tear the ring up at Mania, and you have yourselves a good Mania World title match. I'd have Kofi win the Rumble. He's over like mad, and he was the favorite to win last years. Having him win the rumble will do wonders for him. For Punk, I'd have him disband the SES, claiming they only held him back and have him take the title of Taker in a multi-main match at Bragging Rights, thus giving him a long reign.

Now, this here depends on whether Sheamus goes to SmackDown! in October.

Sheamus vs. The Undertaker
This could be a great match and feud. Taker usually has a monster opponent at Mania (Kane, Mark Henry, Giant Gonzales, Sid, Big Show/A-Train) that tries to lay claim to his streak. This feud would also do wonders for Sheamus as well.

If Sheamus, doesn't go to SmackDown!:

Triple H vs. The Undertaker
Yes, we've had it before, and it's worth having again. The main reason for this match would be that Hunter wants revenge for Taker retiring HBK, but he also wants to prove that he can do what his friend couldn't, end the streak.
*If Sheamus goes to SmackDown! then I'd have Triple H go against Miz.

Most of you will say; ''Why would WWE choose those two title matches, they won't draw'' First off, they have other matches that will draw rather than the World Title matches. Second, WWE are determined to build new stars, this is best way of doing it. Lastly, if WWE wanted these matches to draw, they would make sure they would. I have faith that they would put the effort in to make the fans care.

·
Registered
1,776 Posts
Randy Orton vs John Cena- This is the last time these two will go at it as the two top guys in the company, ala Stone Cold vs Rock. Both will be faces.

Undertaker vs HHH-Undertaker thinks he can go two more years, so he wont be puting over a young talent yet or even working with one. Might aswell get another huge match out of him. This makes sense as HHH can turn heel because Undertaker ended HBK's career.

Miz vs Rey Mysterio-Yeah I think they'll go there. Miz is winning the belt this year and I think theyll want him to go over someone legit at Wrestlemania and keep the belt. Rey fits the bill.

·
Banned
2,631 Posts
Undertaker vs Triple H

John Cena vs The Rock

Edge vs Christian

Goldberg vs Batista

Rey Mysterio vs Randy Orton

Major buyrates if WWE can pull this off.

·
Registered
5,513 Posts
World Heavyweight Championship match-Undertaker vs John Cena, Cmon we need this match to happen before Taker retires, Taker is getting older and older and this would be the greatest wrestlemania match never to happen if it doesnt happen.

WWE Championship match-Chris Jericho vs Triple h. I know this has happened before at wrestlemania, but i feel this could be an epic feud if booked correct.

Thats just my hopes though.

1 - 20 of 48 Posts