Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
HOPE
13,221 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Last Request: Twas DASHING.

Topic: A WrestleMania 23 poster for my BTB.

Details: I'm a fan of 400x500 for posters in terms of dimensions. Colours, I'm not so sure about, but working around the theme of it being in the Motor City of Detroit would be nice. Roads, cars, idk something like that.

Text 1: WrestleMania 23 (the logo).

Text 2: "Get ready for a wild ride".

Pics: I don't have any exact pics, but pictures that could be from the '06/'07 timeline would be preferable. Guys I want on there are Shawn Michaels, The Undertaker, John Cena, Kurt Angle, Gregory Helms, Rey Mysterio and Batista. I know it's a lot, but it's a WrestleMania type thing, and they usually manage to work a lot of superstars onto the posters, so yeah. If you can't work with all of them, then pick and choose yourself. I'm not too fussed, although all of 'em would be best.

Preferred Artists: I'm not sure who here does posters, but EnigmaCrazed, Destiny, xist2inspire, Tarfu, SAW, Fear and Rated-HBK usually make things I enjoy, and I believe they're active. I'm open to others having a shot, but only do it if you're good with Photoshop plz. I don't really want anything that looks (for lack of a better term) shitty.

I'll give 100 bil to my favourite. I'll decide on rewards for others based on how much I like 'em I guess. All good attempts (emphasis on good) will be rewarded though.

Please and thank you. :eek:

·
i ain't got no type
1,490 Posts
I'll try to do one as I did one for mine and it turned out okay, and I've picked up on a few things. :)

·
HOPE
13,221 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I'd rather request here because people will actually attempt it and because you get the better GFX artists in the actual GFX section.

Thanks guys. Looking forward to seeing what you can get up.

·
HOPE
13,221 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
That looks absolutely great. I only have a small change that's my fault - could you please change it to "Get ready for the ride of your life" if you've got it saved as a PSD? If not, then no problem. Thank you very much. :eek:

1 - 7 of 7 Posts