Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 20 of 36 Posts

·
A wallaby? Well it's like a kangaroo but smaller.
18,013 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Who here has played this, the original Wrestelfest game? .... I swear this game was SO much fun!!!!! I'd go as far as saying it's the best Wrestling game that was ever made, sure it's not as fancy as what they are today (obviously), but it was just so much fun to play!!

I absolutely adored WWE All Stars, and was so gutted when THQ went under resulting on an All stars 2 being scrapped, same with their remake of Wrestlefest coming to the consoles (I was never big on wanting it for iphone etc..).

But this game was SO much fun, specially The Royal Rumble!! I also enjoyed Royal Rumble on Sega and Snes too, that was awesome also!!!

Intro "We snack on danger, dine on death"

Royal Rumble

·
Registered
108 Posts
I remembered it, some arcades must have 100s of dollars worth of quarters from me just playing it. It was this machine right?

·
Registered
108 Posts
@ OldSchoolCool.. Do you remember this one?
Ok I found a smaller one

·
18,013 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I remembered it, some arcades must have 100s of dollars worth of quarters from me just playing it. It was this machine right?

Yeah that looks like the one, although I think the screen shot may be something else, Savage and Honky weren't on the roster on wrestelfest : http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/WWF_WrestleFest

This one was the roster :

Yeah I do remember that other one too (is there a smaller image you can link? :)) ... It was ace!!! :D

·
Registered
108 Posts
I remember this, I had it

·
18,013 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
This was ace too lol

·
Registered
6,246 Posts
You all are some young mother fuckers!! Starman and King Slender all damn day!!!!!

·
18,013 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
You all are some young mother fuckers!! Starman and King Slender all damn day!!!!!

Wow, any youtube footage of this lol

Masterwolf, can you kindly edit that picture to a smaller one, it's stretching the page :)

·
Registered
108 Posts
And I am old enough to remember this

·
18,013 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Thanks for the edit, looks great now :)

I've never seen that last one before ha

·
I'll take you down the only road I've ever been do
52,532 Posts
I loved playing this game in arcades as a kid. My face lit up anytime I spotted it in an arcade and it would be the game I played the most every time. Loved it.

·
18,013 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
I loved playing this game in arcades as a kid. My face lit up anytime I spotted it in an arcade and it would be the game I played the most every time. Loved it.
haha, I wonder how much they made off you back then lol

Reactions: Showstopper

·
Registered
108 Posts

I had this one for N64.. WCW Backstage, it wasn't so bad. Kind of like WCW with weapons and fight in the locker room or boiler or garage. And you were able to choose or build your own like any wrestling game now.

·
Registered
6,246 Posts
Fighter Hayabusa dude! That enziguri was the best. You can play Pro Wrestling and a bunch of old Nintendo games here: www.nintendo8.com

Hayabusa was good but dat Starman finisher was the bees knees

·
18,013 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
These are my favourite WWF/E all time games!!! (In no particular order)

I LOVE All Stars!!!

And of course this is just amazing!!!

There is probably some more too, but these come to mind for me at the moment, I did like WWE13 also, but I hated the SvR games with a passion lol

There was also another one that I really disliked, where the wrestlers fought more like Mortal Kombat fighters than wrestlers, I forget which one that was though.

·
Registered
108 Posts
Ok which was your least favorite wrestling game of all time?

1 - 20 of 36 Posts