Wrestling Forum banner
1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Registered
1,786 Posts
Okada did get the win over Ospreay at WK so hopefully Ospreay gets the win back here to leave them up at 1 each and then rubber match can be WK 2022. Although, I wouldn't be to disappointed if Okada wins title here as his reigns are always so good and heels do normally only have short reigns. My heart says Ospreay retaining but my head says Okada.

·
Registered
2,071 Posts
Okada did get the win over Ospreay at WK so hopefully Ospreay gets the win back here to leave them up at 1 each and then rubber match can be WK 2022. Although, I wouldn't be to disappointed if Okada wins title here as his reigns are always so good and heels do normally only have short reigns. My heart says Ospreay retaining but my head says Okada.
I'm hoping for a time limit draw against Okada, so Will retains but I'd prefer a win

·
None. More. Hated.
Tuck Your Chin.
9,967 Posts
Not a big Ospreay fan, but Okada with the belt again does nothing for me, especially in such a random fashion. Let him win G1 and truly return to the Rainmaker or something like that.

·
None. More. Hated.
Tuck Your Chin.
9,967 Posts
Tuff

·
None. More. Hated.
Tuck Your Chin.
9,967 Posts
A total of 7 wrestlers have now tested positive.

·
Registered
119 Posts
Wrestle Grand Slam in Tokyo Dome is still being promoted for 29th on NJ's official site? So will it take place or is it canceled?

·
Registered
28,046 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Wrestle Grand Slam in Tokyo Dome is still being promoted for 29th on NJ's official site? So will it take place or is it canceled?
They've resumed the Wrestle Grand Slam tour but I don't believe the Dome show is on for tomorrow. Honestly I really don't know what's going on right now. NJPW is in a weird state where they're doing smaller shows but haven't announced any dates (to my knowledge) for the big shows.

·
Registered
3,166 Posts
They've resumed the Wrestle Grand Slam tour but I don't believe the Dome show is on for tomorrow. Honestly I really don't know what's going on right now. NJPW is in a weird state where they're doing smaller shows but haven't announced any dates (to my knowledge) for the big shows.
I've had a weird feeling watching the last two "road to" shows.
It was like they did them for no reason, they were missing something.

·
Registered
119 Posts
Ok, so I checked out the official Tokyo Dome website and it is stated there that the show on 29th is postponed... although there are Baseball games taking place in the Dome around that date (atleast I think The Giants is a baseball team?)

·
None. More. Hated.
Tuck Your Chin.
9,967 Posts
If Ibushi wins I'm done.

·
Registered
Charisma is when people look at you and start shivering.
625 Posts
Let's hope Shingo doesn't get injured or the belt is really cursed:sleep:

1 - 20 of 32 Posts