Wrestling Forum banner
1 - 20 of 31 Posts

· Registered
2,128 Posts
I still burst into laughter whenever I remember that Immortal is using BUBBA RAY DUDLEY as their number one wrestler.

Face it, he's a great asshole, but he's a godawful wrestler outside of gimmick matches.

· Registered
12,125 Posts
As much as i hated the idea of Team 3D not retiring, instead going separate ways.. I have to admit.. Bully Ray is very good. Now that the team 3d feud has sidelined, i m finding him much more entertaining.

· Registered
819 Posts
I've always liked Bubba and don't understand the criticism he gets. He's not out of shape, that's just his bodytype. Even Lance Storm has stated that Bubba is a good guy to work with, and in good shape. He's one of the best mic workers on the roster, and he genuinely looks like a guy that would kick your ass to within an inch of your life. I don't see the problem with him being in the main event, talking, and putting guys over.

· DAVID OTUNGA's Personal Assistant
14,070 Posts
it's really not that hard to get something trending on twitter. it takes a smaller amount of people than everyone seems to think.

but good for him just the same.

1 - 20 of 31 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.