Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 20 of 51 Posts

·
#TEAMFIT
7,953 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just ran into him at CVS down here in Hollywood about an hour and a half ago. Couldn't get a pic with him cause I didnt have my phone :(. He was with Maryse who was bomb as fuck btw.

I told him I watch him every Monday and Hes probably the most charismatic guy on Raw. He was like "I try man I try." and then He said "When it comes to in the ring im not the most technical guy though." I then said "Well not every wrestlers gonna be a technical wizard". And then He goes "Im alot better in the ring than Danial Bryan though." We both loled.

There were actually a good amount of people in the store asking him for pictures. He offered to take pictures with all of them which was real cool.

·
#TEAMFIT
7,953 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Too bad about not having your phone with you but it's cool that you met him. I wish I met someone from WWE, anyone at least lol.

Did you interact with Maryse in anyway?
she seemed really out of it. I didn't want to bug her. I guess I was kinda star struck lol. They were both in sweats so maybe they just got back from the gym or something since theres a la fitness right next to the cvs.

TBH at first I didnt even know it was her but when I realized who it was i was like "omg i think ima cream my pants" lol.

·
Registered
195 Posts
she seemed really out of it. I didn't want to bug her. I guess I was kinda star struck lol. They were both in sweats so maybe they just got back from the gym or something since theres a la fitness right next to the cvs.

TBH at first I didnt even know it was her but when I realized who it was i was like "omg i think ima cream my pants" lol.
Haha, may you catch her again during a better time... and with a phone or camera no less.

·
#TEAMFIT
7,953 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
How awesome (pun intended) is that? He seems like a legit cool guy,and even he knows he sucks in ring lol. I'd love to meet Miz he seems like a cool person to get into a quick coversation with.
Ya he was real humble for such a cocky bastard on tv lol.

·
Registered
627 Posts
Did he have his MitB briefcase with him? There's always a chance that a shelf falls on Sheamus, you know... dial a referee up, THEN go for 911, Skull Crushing Finale on the counter, 1-2-3, we have a new WWE champion. Amirite?

Anyways, you are a lucky son of a bitch. If I could pick one person to meet from the WWE, it'd probably be Miz.

·
#TEAMFIT
7,953 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Did he have his MitB briefcase with him? There's always a chance that a shelf falls on Sheamus, you know... dial a referee up, THEN go for 911, Skull Crushing Finale on the counter, 1-2-3, we have a new WWE champion. Amirite?

Anyways, you are a lucky son of a bitch. If I could pick one person to meet from the WWE, it'd probably be Miz.
Lol naw but I asked him "So when are we gonna see you cash your money in the bank"? He said "When the time is right." I get he doesn't want to spoil but I was like cmon :rolleyes:. That was a nice save lol.

·
There is no duty we so much underrate as... being
18,787 Posts
Sounds like he was going to the drug store with Maryse for "protection," to quote DiBiase from a few months back.

Seriously, that's truly awesome, no pun intended. From everything I've read, he's one of the humblest guys in WWE today, which is ironic considering his character. You're very lucky!

·
Banned
127 Posts
I just ran into him at CVS down here in Hollywood about an hour and a half ago. Couldn't get a pic with him cause I didnt have my phone :(. He was with Maryse who was bomb as fuck btw.

I told him I watch him every Monday and Hes probably the most charismatic guy on Raw. He was like "I try man I try." and then He said "When it comes to in the ring im not the most technical guy though." I then said "Well not every wrestlers gonna be a technical wizard". And then He goes "Im alot better in the ring than Danial Bryan though." We both loled.

There were actually a good amount of people in the store asking him for pictures. He offered to take pictures with all of them which was real cool.
I've never met him but from what i've watched and heard he has never disappointed his fans.
I still believe he has a great personality and he would be my number one pick if i had the chance to meet a wrestler in person.

·
#RiseAbove
1,471 Posts
So I'm guessing he is actually dating Maryse? Lucky bastard.
Yes. For this action alone, Miz wins at off-camera life.

On camera he's winning as well.

Plus being cool to fans ALWAYS is respected by me.

Also, he's in line to be WWE Champion.

Yeahhhhhh, I believe it's cool to actually "BE MIZ" nowadays. :p

·
Registered
1,000 Posts
I'd love to meet Miz despite not being a fan of him.

1 - 20 of 51 Posts