Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 20 of 64 Posts

·
Registered
192 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
until last night look like a bunch of cruiserweighs without him well except husky LOL but anyways that until last night i never noticed he definitely the one stood out most in the group without him nexus looks like a joke thoughts?

·
#RiseAbove
1,471 Posts
until last night look like a bunch of cruiserweighs without him well except husky LOL but anyways that until last night i never noticed he definitely the one stood out most in the group without him nexus looks like a joke thoughts?
Really?

*peeps username*

Nevermind.

·
Registered
72 Posts
i tooootally agree! only muscle they got is otunga and hes just bad, on the mic and everywhere else. all there intimidation factor is gone, ur totally right lol all cruiser weights

·
The Man
15,237 Posts
Barrett was the only one in the group built up as an individual and to have a menacing personality. The rest were just his henchmen, more or less. Of course they look weak without a leader, and it doesn't help that they have been taken out on a weekly basis.

·
Registered
72 Posts
as stupid as this would be for a nexus member to win rr, i would love the fact if it came down to all nexus members so everyone would have to fight eachother and watch the whole thing implode cuz obviously no one would want to willingly give up at wm title shot, so nexus basically destroys themselves

·
Registered
5,697 Posts
Persona wise yes. The closest thing to a heel in that stable pre punk sans barrett was harris. Physically, they still look vaguely imposing. Barrett never really added to the look since he often pointed and yelled.

·
Banned
542 Posts
i tooootally agree! only muscle they got is otunga and hes just bad, on the mic and everywhere else. all there intimidation factor is gone, ur totally right lol all cruiser weights
Me and you are defiantly not watching the same show every week if you think hes bad on the mic.

·
Registered
285 Posts
Take this thread for what it's worth. Look at OP's user name, that should say it all. As if we're all not sick and tired of seeing the cash cow and the favorite of the children keep winning. Here's some food for thought: for all the anti-Nexus crap that you spew, keep in mind that John Cena is not funny. His jokes are embarrassing and don't stick with the crowd a la "C.M. Sucks." That was real brilliant. Cena is sooooo yesterday, yet he continues to get shoved down our throats week in and week out. He was fired for crying out loud, but still found a way to be in the spotlight. Ugh, Cena sucks.

·
Registered
6,573 Posts
The thing with a faction is always about the leader. The other people in it are more of his backup and lackeys. Barrett was the #1 guy in Nexus, HBK was that in the original DX, HHH in the new DX and Evolution, etc.

·
Registered
919 Posts
Take this thread for what it's worth. Look at OP's user name, that should say it all. As if we're all not sick and tired of seeing the cash cow and the favorite of the children keep winning. Here's some food for thought: for all the anti-Nexus crap that you spew, keep in mind that John Cena is not funny. His jokes are embarrassing and don't stick with the crowd a la "C.M. Sucks." That was real brilliant. Cena is sooooo yesterday, yet he continues to get shoved down our throats week in and week out. He was fired for crying out loud, but still found a way to be in the spotlight. Ugh, Cena sucks.
Take this post for what it's worth. Look at OP's user name, that should say it all as he's clearly a Nexus mark.

·
Registered
72 Posts
skip and tarver did add the intimidaiton factor, now that there gone, it went super down hill. and sorry man i just cant agree with you about otunga have mic skills, its seems soooo forced, very unatural imo tho. also to be fair, you guys keep saying look at the op user name, at the same time look at the "Nexus4Life" user name, sticking up for.... guess who? the nexus! what a shocker lol. every one will always have there own oppinnions

·
Tiger Driver '91
2,645 Posts
Otunga - Can be intimidating, has a good look.
Harris - Definitely.
Gabriel - Looks saddistic as fuck when he's sitting on the top ropes.

Slater - Clown.
McGilicutty - Clown.

I know Slater isn't going anywhere, but once Skip is healthy, they really should ditch McGilicutty.

·
Registered
72 Posts
Otunga - Can be intimidating, has a good look.
Harris - Definitely.
Gabriel - Looks saddistic as fuck when he's sitting on the top ropes.

Slater - Clown.
McGilicutty - Clown.

I know Slater isn't going anywhere, but once Skip is healthy, they really should ditch McGilicutty.
otunga is big but to me more looks like a giant teddy bear. harris is just fat. ill give it to you about the sadistic thing on the ropes, but beyond that look...nothin. also did skip actually get hurt and when? or did they just say that to make him dissapear

·
Tiger Driver '91
2,645 Posts
otunga is big but to me more looks like a giant teddy bear. harris is just fat. ill give it to you about the sadistic thing on the ropes, but beyond that look...nothin. also did skip actually get hurt and when? or did they just say that to make him dissapear
Harris is just fat? The guy is badass. The hair, tattoos, boots, the way he walks... oozes intimidating heel.

Skip broke his ankle working a show in Honolulu, Hawaii in late August.

1 - 20 of 64 Posts