Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
9,839 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
In my opinion, the storylines right row are incredibly interesting. Maybe some of you don't like the Dixie/AJ Styles story or the Sting being attacked by 3 men story. But there's one thing that's really cool about these storylines and it's that we have absolutely no idea of what's going to happen next. Yes we might have an overall idea of what could happen in the upcoming months but there's no way anyone can clearly predict what's going to happen on the next show wich makes Live Impact MUST SEE TV for any wrestling fans. These cliffhanger endings are executed perfectly and makes the Live Impacts unpredictable and really interesting.

Lagana, Prichard and Bishoff are doing a tremendous job.

·
Banned
1,565 Posts
I agree.

But judging by the ratings....I think it might be a case of the IWC liking things alot more than the casual viewer, to be honest.

It may be 'must see' for us, but for a casual fan/WWE fan?

·
Registered
10,124 Posts
I still think most of the storyline are still in the first chapter, things will get more interesting around BFG.

·
Banned
9,951 Posts
From a writing perspective TNA is doing awesome lately.

·
Registered
9,839 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I agree.

But judging by the ratings....I think it might be a case of the IWC liking things alot more than the casual viewer, to be honest.

It may be 'must see' for us, but for a casual fan/WWE fan?
They just changed timeslot and the ratings have been increasing every week since may 31st so it's only good news!

·
Banned
9,951 Posts
TNA's ratings are screwed right now anyway because they chased away so many of their viewers with crappy wrestling most of last year when people were still watching. They have to work their way back up.

·
Registered
10,124 Posts
TNA's ratings are screwed right now anyway because they chased away so many of their viewers with crappy wrestling most of last year when people were still watching. They have to work their way back up.
TNA can put on the best wrestling product for the next 10 years and they would still get 1.0's.

This isn't the 90's anymore casual fans couldn't care less about the product, they want flashy lights and the wwe logo on the bottom of the screen.

The next step in the evolution of TNA is globalization, UK/Europe is the future.

·
Registered
138 Posts
I actually am now really into the Dixie and styles angle I think it's great don't know what will happen. Also how good is Joseph Parks that guy is like how AJ's character in WWE is, how can you hate him he's fucking awesome he is must see TV the feud with Bully is so awesome. Also the Aries decision is great it's like the decision with Lebron will Aries move on to bigger and better things like Lebron did and go on to become the World champion. Just like Lebron has gone to the Heat played in two NBA finals and will win the championship this year. Finally the men who attacked Sting if they turn out to be awesome then I am hooked, as well as the Storm on the road to finally get his revenge on Roode angle. These five stroylines are just great booking who is the head Booker in the company right now whoever he is he's an genius building angels like this.

·
Registered
15,835 Posts
TNA can put on the best wrestling product for the next 10 years and they would still get 1.0's.

This isn't the 90's anymore casual fans couldn't care less about the product, they want flashy lights and the wwe logo on the bottom of the screen.

The next step in the evolution of TNA is globalization, UK/Europe is the future.
Actually, this is what they thought in 95 too then suddenly WWE was reeling as they were getting pummeled. Not saying TNA will do that necessarily, but given that the WWE is losing viewers slowly year over year, I'd say it isn't the casuals you need to worry about... but the hardcore fans that have finally gotten fed up lately.

If TNA continues delivering quality like this, it will start to show in the ratings.

·
Banned
1,565 Posts
WWE have been putting on a lame product for years now and still get the regular 4 million.

They dont watch TNA because it isnt WWE.

WWE = Pro wrestling for most casual fans just like UFC = MMA. Thats TNA's problem.

And the ratings were only a tiny bit better last year, so they have hardly lost vast amounts of viewers, if any. They are just not gaining new ones.

·
Banned
9,951 Posts
WWE have been putting on a lame product for years now and still get the regular 4 million.

They dont watch TNA because it isnt WWE.

WWE = Pro wrestling for most casual fans just like UFC = MMA. Thats TNA's problem.

And the ratings were only a tiny bit better last year, so they have hardly lost vast amounts of viewers, if any. They are just not gaining new ones.
Well if you put on good product for years, then you keep some fans even when you suck. WWE was good until 05 and have slowly started losing viewers since then. With TNA, they were great until 09 with some crappy patches here and there, but then they sucked for two years and they slowly started losing viewers. And now they are doing pretty good again and are getting them back. Its cyclical.

·
Registered
10,124 Posts
Well if you put on good product for years, then you keep some fans even when you suck. WWE was good until 05 and have slowly started losing viewers since then. With TNA, they were great until 09 with some crappy patches here and there, but then they sucked for two years and they slowly started losing viewers. And now they are doing pretty good again and are getting them back. Its cyclical.
You're forgetting the fact impact's highest rating shows were during the shitty 2010 days.

·
Registered
402 Posts
Well TNA's Rating Have Increased. Due To The Time Change, People Are Still Trying To Adjusted To It. 2 Weeks Ago They Did A 0.98, But The 9'o Clock Time Slot Did A 1.11 And With TNA Almost Always Having A Better Second Hour Rating, There Was A Good Chance They Could Have Done A 1.15 Or Maybe A 1.17 In There Old Time Slot Of 9 To 11. So TNA Is Getting Better And They Are Drawing In More Viewers

1 - 13 of 13 Posts