Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 20 of 43 Posts

·
Banned
173 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Not only do I not get my Banner made the reason for it is because 4 punk little 17 *****s come an start drama

Ruck Fules
ShadyV1
Dire Straits
NDF

you can all go **** off for getting my thread shut down oh you can post it in 2 days how bout you go an suck a dick NDF you little 17 year old ***** bitch

there is my rant :cuss:

·
The Unoriginator
8,011 Posts
If you want to be taken seriously, don't get so angry and curse people out when you make a rant.

If you have a problem with one of the mods, PM them and let them know. Or contact one of the Admins. This could be worked out without you making this thread.

NDF probably had good reason to close your thread.

EDIT: I saw the thread, and you were arguing with the Mods and Shady. Don't get mad at them because they were trying to help you out.

·
Banned
173 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
they all claimed I double posted I re posted a bump because fire wolf has been mia an the night before he went an spazed out about something I posted so I did not belive he would be making it anymore....... So I bumped it an all those people above desided to try to cause drama. I pm'd NDF an he came back with a smart ass coment that I could do it in 2 days when I need a Banner an would have a open post still if it wasn't for those listed above. None had to post they had no business in my thread if they were not making or posting a banner for me..

·
Section.80 Baby
3,207 Posts
You requested a banner on the 23rd, got impatient by the 24th. You spam up the GFX Sections.. and now you are bitching because you didn't get your way.

·
The Unoriginator
8,011 Posts
Well, you should of specified that you only wanted Fire Wolf to make you your banner after he replied. More than one person can try requests on a thread. That's only for your benefit so you will have a choice between banners if the first one isn't to your liking. You did double post. Shady was just telling you the truth. Instead of retalitating, you should of just kept your mouth shut. But you did, and Shady backed off from doing your banner. You got to understand, the mods here have other things to do than just making banners. They are busy, and sometimes can't get things done on time, so you have to accept that. There was no need for you to try to tell Shady off. That just makes people turn against you. That's why your thread was closed.

·
Banned
3,921 Posts
RESURRECTION said:
Not only do I not get my Banner made the reason for it is because 4 punk little 17 *****s come an start drama

Ruck Fules
ShadyV1
Dire Straits
NDF

you can all go **** off for getting my thread shut down oh you can post it in 2 days how bout you go an suck a dick NDF you little 17 year old ***** bitch

there is my rant :cuss:
Aren't you that person who doesn't know how to play any Word Games and kept spamming and double posting in the Word Games/Trivia section because you had no idea how to play and was too lazy to read the rules then I messaged you saying learn how to play and you started insulting me? <----holy crap that was a long sentence. :banplz:

·
Banned
3,921 Posts
Highlight Reel said:
So let me guess this straight, we have an impatient moron whining about his banner request not being done right away?
Correct.

N

·
0 Posts
I don't have patience, either.

I must say, for someone who claims others are starting "drama," you sure have a way with yourself.

·
Asuka
96,569 Posts
Call it woman's intuition or whatever you want, but I can't see you being a member here very much longer.....

EDIT - I was rit. :D

·
Registered
771 Posts
You should wait a little longer for your banner next time man. One day isn't too much. Plus, you should've pm'd Fire Wolf if you didn't. Shady would've done it for you anyways bro but you went off on him. And about the double post, I can understand your plight but rules are rules. If it wasn't one day, I could sympathize more, but you should've PM'd Fire Wolf to check on your banner. (Remember we're all on different time zones so he could be working while you're asleep and what not.)

EDIT: Well that situation seems to be under control...

·
Registered
3,714 Posts
He ranks up there with some of the most moronic and biased posters I have ever come across. His constant bashing of Christian will not be missed, glad he made such a dumb banner request that nobody wanted to do.

·
Asuka
96,569 Posts
Highlight Reel said:
He ranks up there with some of the most moronic and biased posters I have ever come across. His constant bashing of Christian will not be missed, glad he made such a dumb banner request that nobody wanted to do.
I thought he bashed JBL all the time, not Christian? :confused:

·
Asuka
96,569 Posts
Highlight Reel said:
He can't see Christian as a Heavyweight Champion after the way he has been utilized in the midcard for years now.
Oh. Well, to be honest, I could see ANYBODY as champion now no matter how they were utilized. JBL should be proof of this. Christian was a more successful midcarder than JBL, much more in fact, and JBL was champion, so ya, I could easily see Christian as champion.

1 - 20 of 43 Posts