1969 Views 22 Replies 23 Participants Last post by  BornBad
eve sucked on commentary it all sucks
1 - 20 of 23 Posts

· Banned
10,561 Posts
And you're surprised because...

· Registered
4,666 Posts
WWE Divas suck it in the ring? There is no shock there. In fact, everyone should expect it.

· #EMMAtained
5,839 Posts
They need to freshen this division up BADLY. I love the diva's division because I remember when it used to be really good and I'm a huge Trish fan, so I always wanna have hope in the division, but damn its been piss poor for about 5 years now almost. Its completely insane. They need to bring AJ and Naomi up from FCW, let them help freshen things up by giving them good gimmicks and maybe even come in as the arrogant newcomers and start a feud with like Gail Kim and Natalya or something and showcase GOOD wrestling! Maybe its wishful thinking, but I'd love to see it.

· Zombo
12,624 Posts
Is it sad that, while the match indeed sucked, I was left more or less apathetic thinking, "yeah, that's about what I expected there"?

The bar has been lowered so severely for so long with the Divas that I don't even get pissed watching them anymore.

· Registered
6,087 Posts
It's not even their fault. This is what happens when you throw them all in the ring for A WHOLE MINUTE because you're too lazy to give any of them a proper feud in order to find the number one contender. It's ridiculous.

· Registered
20,781 Posts
Can you name a diva's rumble that didn't suck?

1 - 20 of 23 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.