Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 20 of 47 Posts

·
Registered
1,713 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Look at the shape Dwayne "the Rock" Johnson is in. The guy was never this big.

Not trying to stir anything up here, what are his up coming roles and why is he in wrestling shape?? :side:

·
Registered
2,281 Posts
Oh yeah, because you can tell so much by just looking at his bicep wearing a tshirt.

I guess you thought Tommy Dreamer was in amazing shape too.

·
Registered
636 Posts
Well after he started in the movies, he slimmed down a fuckload. Still in fan-fucking-tastic shape, just smaller.

His arms look pretty big, but really, I'm seeing man-boobs, not pecs. Maybe its just me, but they look like they should be restrained in a bra. Maybe its just the shirt, idk

·
Registered
425 Posts
Well what i can WISH is that he is in wrestling shape cuz hes joining wrestling agein, but we all know that thats not gonna be happening.

·
Registered
8,156 Posts
The Rock looks bigger now than he was when he was in the WWE.

It's the same with Stone Cold Steve Austin. Austin was never really that jacked in the WWE. He used to make fun of his beer belly all the time during his promos.

Now, he's fucking RIPPED!!!

·
Premium Member
4,757 Posts
The Rock looks bigger now than he was when he was in the WWE.

It's the same with Stone Cold Steve Austin. Austin was never really that jacked in the WWE. He used to make fun of his beer belly all the time during his promos.

Now, he's fucking RIPPED!!!

They obviously don't have as much time to manage their diet and work out when on the road I guess, that's probably why they wern't as in as good shape when they were in the WWE. Same sorta thing happened with Batista he slimmed down a lot since he first debuted.

·
Registered
1,713 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Well after he started in the movies, he slimmed down a fuckload. Still in fan-fucking-tastic shape, just smaller.

His arms look pretty big, but really, I'm seeing man-boobs, not pecs. Maybe its just me, but they look like they should be restrained in a bra. Maybe its just the shirt, idk
You got alot to learn if you think those are titties. His pec's are huge, same kind of pec build as Lesnar.

·
Registered
540 Posts
They both look diffrent especialy Brock Lesnar. I guess The Rock goes to gym often because i saw video of him working out.

·
"The Sex Tornado"
2,260 Posts
The Rock looks like he's body building or using the P90X or some shit, as he gained some muscle mass even since early this year. Great to see him maintaining his badass physique, as it was one of the more impressive builds.

·
Premium Member
5,644 Posts
On a talk show in the UK (Johnathan Ross Show) he said that he actually trains more than he did when wrestling.

·
Registered
21,591 Posts
The Rock's a prick, let's get off his dick and forget all about him. In my opinion he was always out for himself, he did do great for the business, but that's no longer on his horizon.

1 - 20 of 47 Posts