Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
321 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
When CM Punk said his match terms that if Triple H loses at NoC, then he would have to retire as COO. Would it not have been funny if Triple H just said "No" with a smile on his face and then do the DX sign?

·
Banned
1,184 Posts
Yeah....lol

·
Registered
2,803 Posts
...then there wouldnt be a match...? but yeah, it would have been, because then we'd have 17 threads about how shawn was coming back and how he'll end up wrestling again blah blah blah.

·
Registered
2,803 Posts
yeah, i know that. but it was a lame joke because it didnt make fucking sense. hhh throws the dx sign up a lot. all it would have done was thrown out speculations that dx was coming back i.e. shawn was coming back and he's not. and so many people would foolishly insist that he is...just like everyone thought sting was coming on 2.21.11. yes it would have been funny because this forum would have exploded with ridiculousness. also, it would have killed the story. it would have been better if he would have thrown up the kliq sign when he said yes...that would have added legit speculation to the story, especially after announcing its a no dq match.

·
Registered
321 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
...then there wouldnt be a match...? but yeah, it would have been, because then we'd have 17 threads about how shawn was coming back and how he'll end up wrestling again blah blah blah.
So Triple H actually had to accept Punk's terms in order to have the match? I don't understand now and frankly I didn't understand why Triple H accepted in the first place.
That's why this thing popped into my head. Since he's the COO he could've just said "No" and left the ring.
I guess that not everything in the WWE has to make sense.

·
Registered
5,697 Posts
josh you're giving my year a bad rap, y so serious?

·
Registered
4,677 Posts
That would have been stupid, not funny whatsoever.

·
Premium Member
19,291 Posts
When CM Punk said his match terms that if Triple H loses at NoC, then he would have to retire as COO. Would it not have been funny if Triple H just said "No" with a smile on his face and then do the DX sign?
I don't think that would have been funny at all.

1 - 20 of 26 Posts