Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 20 of 67 Posts

·
Registered
1,579 Posts
Re: Would you welcome if Hulk Hogan come back WWE again

He should come back and feud with William Regal. I liked the promo Regal did about Hogan years ago.

·
Registered
2,128 Posts

Nope. He is a backstabbing arsehole who needs to retire.

·
FEED ME LESS!
3,835 Posts
I dont want that old fucker in the ring god no, and frankly no he shouldnt work for the company.

I'd welcome him back because of what he did for the wwe. But because of the shit he pulled id never re hire him.

·
Registered
4,207 Posts
Discussion Starter #6

He should come back and feud with William Regal. I liked the promo Regal did about Hogan years ago.
don't get me wrong,i never a hogan fans
but i would love to see Hogan/Del Rio,hogan can put del rio over and get some heat.

·
Premium Member
2,574 Posts

don't get me wrong,i never a hogan fans
but i would love to see Hogan/Del Rio,hogan can put del rio over and get some heat.
Hogan put Del Rio over? LOL Hogan probably wouldn't even put Cena over so what makes you think he would ever put Del rio over?

I wouldn't mind seeing him back though but I wouldn't want to see him wrestle.

·
Registered
1,022 Posts
In a manager/GM role yeah but not in the ring.

·
Secret Sithlord
372 Posts

Hogan is the one who put WWE on the map:mad::mad::mad:
This is not the 80's
People grow and evolve, Hogan grew into a greedy backstabber - maybe he always was, we dont know for sure how he was behind his character.

That said, I wouldn't mind a small appearance - but he should stay away from the ring, period.

·
Registered
2,468 Posts
Nope. Didn't even welcome him back when McMahon brought him and the NWO back in 2002. Not denying his entertaining qualities, and how much he's helped the WWE etc etc, but I never have been and never will be a fan of his. I don't like him as a person, or as a performer, so nope.

·
Banned
822 Posts
1 - 20 of 67 Posts