Ric Flair

Bobby Lashley

RVD

Jeff Hardy

Goldberg

·
Registered
1,071 Posts
Ric Flair's too old now so no to him. Lashley is a black hole of charisma so no to him. Batista - maybe, his heel run was pretty good. Jeff Hardy - definitely I love the guy. Goldberg - I would say no because he's quite irrelevant now plus I always thought he was overrated. RVD and Kurt Angle I would say yes to even though they're both getting on a bit now.

·
Premium Member
842 Posts
Hardy
Angle
RVD

Although all 3 of them could probably work a full time schedule for 2-3 years.

·
Congratulations, you played yourself
9,528 Posts
Kurt Angle
The best wrestler in the world. Has tons of epic matches waiting for him in WWE. Bryan, Punk, Ziggler, Del Rio, Jericho, imagine those matches. His return would be absolutely epic.

Batista
I'd mark out if he returns the night after Lesnar beats Cena and Batista Bombs that bitch.

Ric Flair
I don't want to see him back in WWE. He should be managing Bobby Roode in TNA. Fortune was a failure because it never should have had AJ Styles. Desmond Wolfe would have been perfect.

Bobby Lashley
He was an awesome wrestler and it would be a big deal if he came back to WWE. He has success in MMA aswell.

RVD
I always wanted to see heel RVD. And we never got it. RVD vs CM Punk would be a great feud and match.

Jeff Hardy
He was an amazing heel in TNA and I can only imagine what a heel Jeff Hardy in WWE would be like. He has unfinished business with Punk too.

Goldberg
How EPIC would a match between him and Taker be at Wrestlemania 30?

·
Registered
6,246 Posts
Kurt Angle

Batista

Ric Flair

Bobby Lashley

RVD

Jeff Hardy

Goldberg

Fuck yes!

Eh...can take or leave him

Yes...as a manager only

Eh...not a fan

Yes

Yes...with weekly testing

No thanks....was never a fan

·
Registered
526 Posts
Kurt Angle

Batista

Ric Flair

Bobby Lashley

RVD

Jeff Hardy

Goldberg
1- Yes.
He is one of the best wrestlers ever and I miss the guy in the WWE.

2- Yes;but only if he is a heel.
3- Yes
4- No. Never cared for Bobby Lashley.
5- No. Never really cared for RVD either.
6- Yes. I really miss him in the WWE. He was really entertaining to watch in the ring and I really like him.
7- No. Don't care for Goldberg and I never liked him.

·
Premium Member
8,587 Posts
Kurt Angle - yes. One of the greatest wrestlers of all time, ranks 3 in my favorite wrestlers of all time list, so I would definitely would want him back.

Batista - I'm undecided. Never was a huge fan of the guy, but I liked his heel work. He had a great finisher too. However considering his age, I'm not sure he will return. Would welcome him back though.

Ric Flair - no. Always liked Ric Flair, but the fact is he's far too old now and he certainly shouldn't be wrestling anymore.

Bobby Lashley - no. Nothing but a generic big guy, boring, un-charismatic, average wrestler, had no passion for the business - so no.

RVD - yes. Always was a fan of RVD. He was the first babyface wrestler I liked when I first watched wrestling in 2003. Great wrestler. Great finisher.

Jeff Hardy - definitely no. Leave that un-talented, druggie, spot-monkey in TNA.

Goldberg - undecided. I would probably only want Goldberg to return if it's some big PPV match, preferably at WrestleMania.

·
Registered
2,813 Posts
I'll take anyone but lashey, that guy was the worst. Not a big goldberg fan either, It would still be kind of interesting, but where could you fit him into the show except being a dominant guy? He can't be entertaining in any other kind of role except the monster bad ass. now that Lesnar is back, goldberg would be completely useless.

·
Registered
3,626 Posts
Angle? Definitely! One of my all-time favorite wrestlers! Can't believe he's gonna spend his final years in TNA, he belongs in WWE! Imagine all the great matches and feuds with him.

Batista? Sure, but only if he goes heel again. That's the only time I liked him, and he's pretty badass that way. Would be interesting to see him in a storyline with Batis-two AKA Mason Ryan.

Ric Flair? No, he's too old, and it wouldn't make sense for him to come back. Maybe a few appearances, but that's it.

Bobby Lashley? No thanks, I'm good. Never liked him, never will. I don't get what was so special about him...

RVD? Sure, why not? He's cool, and he would fit well in the mid-card. I was a fan when he was in WWE.

Jeff Hardy? I say yes, but only if he can keep his act together. Not really a fan, but most I gotta admit, he was entertaining most of the times. Arguably the most over guy in 2009.

Goldberg? No, he's too irrelevant. He should stay retired. I've always found him to be extremely overrated.

·
Registered
6,640 Posts
Batista and Angle are a yes, Lashley and Flair are a no, rest depends although I wouldn't mind seeing them back.

·
Registered
3,492 Posts
Angle - Sane, Definitely

RVD - Motivated, Yeah

Hardy - Healthy, yeah

Batista - Heel? Sure

Ric Flair - Manager

Lashley - erm, not sure

Goldberg - One-off?

1 - 20 of 42 Posts