Wrestling Forum banner

Would you watch SD if it were Live each week?

• Yes

Votes: 12 85.7%
  • No

Votes: 2 14.3%
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

· Registered
4,144 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
For me, I personally would watch SD every week if it was Live every Tuesday or Friday. The problem for me is that we all get to see the results as they happened leaving no reason to watch the show. And in this day and age if there is anything that happened which was must-see, you simply type it into youtube and there it is.

However, if the show was going to be live anyways, I'd definatly watch it. I feel the fact they do not broadcast it live really makes the show and the wrestlers appearing on it feel second rate.

Why does the WWE not go Live on SD anyways? I mean I assume it's probably a money thing... but seriously I wish it would go back to being live.

Then again, maybe it's always been pre-taped. When I was a kid I obviously didn't read into any of this stuff so I don't have a clue.

It's funny how SD can go from the status it had, was just as good as Raw, at times better and it had all your familiar faces every week like Taker, Rock, Austin and HHH. Now it's just sad.

· Mamba Mentality
25,641 Posts
I would watch entire episodes of Smackdown every week if they add more storylines and actually act like the show matters because right now it feels like Raw Recap. I only check my DVR every week for the one or two decent TV matches they feature. If going live means WWE will present Smackdown as a show you should see because a big angle could develop on the show then I'm all for them going live. However, they can have a great taped show every week if the tried or cared enough. If they go live who's to say the show still wouldn't be bland and uneventful.

· Registered
4,144 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
That's very true, also the fact that it isn't live pretty much tells you no major title is likely to change hands ESPECIALLY the WHC title which would only occur on a SD live special show.

I just think the WWE really needs to rise SD from the ashes, make it life and have everybody appearing on both shows. I mean no, guys like Punk and Cena don't have to appear on SD every week but make the shows seem even. Anyways, that's just one mans opinion.

· Registered
4,413 Posts
I'd watch it if it was Live. No point in watching it cause I can either check on here for results or WWE.com. Plus I CAN NOT FUCKING STAND the ridiculous piped in cheers and boos. They werent too bad before, but now WWE could give two shits about people realizing the pops are piped in.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.