Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
412 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Now, I certainly wasn't a fan of OtungaCutty's useless tag title reign, and I'm glad it's over. Before I talk about McGillicutty, I just want to say that I think David Otunga could be one of the worst superstars on the roster. He's a boring, faceless, Hollywood moron. If the WWE goes with Spring Cleaning in 2012, drop this fucking guy immediately. He's not even good enough for TNA, such is his uselessness.

Okay, onto the main subject. 'Michael McGillicutty' and 'Husky Harris' were both on NXT, and have both been subjected to WWE's bizarre renaming policy, but still get referred to as the sons of two wrestling legends. With that in mind, would you be up for a team of Windham Rotunda and Joe Hennig?

Seeing as 'Husky' is still in FCW, Hennig could wrestle in singles competition for a while after announcing his name change, or take some time away and come back as Hennig. But would you be up for it?

·
Registered
1,977 Posts
Personnaly I would like to see it. The should have their real names, might give them reason to have personality. Their name changes, I believe, hurt them.

·
Registered
4,998 Posts
I was actually a fan of them when they teamed up as a part of Nexus, so I'd be happy with it. They had good chemistry.

·
Registered
8,335 Posts
I'd rather both Retundo's came up together, or if Windham comes back I'd be interested in seeing him under that mask he wore earlier this year

·
Raevolution is a Mystery
23,791 Posts
I like Husky so I wouldn't mind it. I'd rather see them on TV over Otunga.

·
Proud Pastafarian =)
4,051 Posts
I'd Rather see Husky as a solo wrestler

·
Thanks for the memories, Shawn.
959 Posts
Like someone else stated, I also enjoyed their tag team partnership in the Nexus. I would LOVE to see them using their actual names.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts