Wrestling Forum banner

Would you want The Kliq vs. Ring of Honor at Survivor Series?

• Yes.

Votes: 30 53.6%
  • Nope.

Votes: 26 46.4%

• Total voters
1 - 20 of 41 Posts

·
Registered
99 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

I personally would not like to see it, I think The Kliq should not be resurrected. I think Nash returning ruined everything IMO. This could potentially happen though at Survivor Series. Would you rather have this or HHH team vs Cm Punk team?

·
Asuka
96,245 Posts
God no. Keep the fucking Kliq away from tv, all of them...including Shawn. And as for these ROH guys, I'm not even very familiar with any of them. They definately CAN'T be presented as Indy guys if they feud, that's definite.

·
Banned
8,283 Posts
All but 3 members of The Kliq can actually wrestle right now and one isn't even a original member and that is Justin Credible and he has to go by the name PJ Palanco now by copyrighted law as his name was bought by a booker out of New England that he fucked over. This isn't going to happen.

·
Plotting time travel mission.
8,641 Posts
I would not mind, but I'm not sure if other members other than HHH, Michaels and Nash can wrestle. If they can put over some new talent then why not. Also WWE supposedly likes to break the fourth wall now so why not introduce a "Men of Honor" stable.

·
Registered
1,250 Posts
Out of that scenario I'd only want to see Punk/Bryan vs. Trips/HBK, preferably combinations of singles matches from those 4 guys.

·
Registered
1,090 Posts
A group of middle aged men vs a group of young adult hmmmmm

·
Registered
2,023 Posts
It'd be a total train wreck, a beautiful glorious train wreck.

·
Registered
161 Posts
"The Indy Guys wouldn't get heat"...

They would just need to be hyped by Punk and beat the FUCK out of Triple H.

It isn't hard to "get heat", especially if they're the heel... but then again, who fucking know who's who at this point.

·
Registered
2,459 Posts
The ROH guys wouldn't be over at all with most of the fans, and WWE are clearly not going to cater for smarks. The only way it could work is if they brought in the indy guys and really build them up over a period of time, and there's not enough time to do that now. I don't care for seeing the likes of Nash and Hall in the ring again either.

1 - 20 of 41 Posts