Votes: 92 86.0%
  • No, he needs to stay away

Votes: 15 14.0%
1 - 20 of 73 Posts

·
Registered
1,201 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I thought that JBL had it all. He really helped Smackdown when they were going through tough times (2004-2005) and he was the guy that put Cena over. He was unbelievably good on the mic and he could certainly back it up in the ring. His WWE Championship reign is still my favourite reign of all time from any superstar and I feel that he would fit straight back into the WWE. He could help Smackdown get out the crap again because lets face it at the moment, they are really lacking that top heel and I feel that JBL could be that guy. He truly is, a wrestling god!

Now would you guys welcome JBL back, or not?

·
Registered
3,482 Posts
I enjoyed his work, but WWE needs to focus on their current talent.

·
Do i have everyones attention now!
27 Posts
Hell Yeah! The guy drew heat brilliantly and had one of the best entrances from a WWE superstar i have ever seen! The wrestling god was just as good on commentary and i really wouldn't mind seeing him back as some sort of executive character behind Big Johnny!

·
Asuka
^Take this off
96,574 Posts
God YES. Best promo cutter of all time. We need someone of his calibur back immediately to save Raw, especially with the 3 hour disaster looming.

·
Do i have everyones attention now!
27 Posts
I enjoyed his work, but WWE needs to focus on their current talent.
Could they not just bring him back as a normal character like Big Johnny or Teddy Long therefore still enabling the current talent to strut there stuff in the ring and progress! I think he would add a lot to the product in terms of being part of a storyline as some sort of manager or executive to the GM!

·
Banned
175 Posts
JBL was great, but that was long ago. At this point, he really can't contribute as much. 2004-2005 was a long time ago.

·
Registered
102 Posts
He's too old to wrestle anymore. Pretty sure he's older than Taker.

A feud between him and Del Rio would be interesting.

·
Parks and Recreation Dept.
7,703 Posts
The guy's 45 years old, so he ain't wrestling, but I'd love JBL back behind the commentary table. Said it before and I'll say it again - I want my dream team of JBL and JR! Hell, throw Booker in there, too.

·
Registered
1,201 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
I didn;t like it when he jobbed out to Cena in that I Quit match though :(
Neither did I.

I think when that happened we knew that Cena was going to turn into superman and overcome the odds at every PPV.

·
Registered
3,123 Posts
I'd take him back in a non-wrestling role. He was borderline awful in the ring, but gold on the mic. Give him AW's spot. AW is terrible anyway.

1 - 20 of 73 Posts