Wrestling Forum banner

Would you wanna see a CM Punk and Undertaker feud?

1695 27
Would you wanna see a CM Punk and Undertaker feud? Thoughts
1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
317 Posts
Could be interesting but I don't think it's going to happen. They both have a lot of unfinished business to attend to. Plus while anything could theoretically happen in the draft, I don't think Punk or Taker would be made to switch brands - thus rendering any potential feud more unlikely.

·
Registered
1,391 Posts
Why is the majority of people talking like this hasn't happened already!? Taker/Punk has been done, and for me it totally killed Punk's buzz after the amazing summer he had that year.

·
There is no duty we so much underrate as... being
19,974 Posts
No. Even if it were masterfully orchestrated, I'd probably have nightmarish flashbacks of Undertaker absolutely demolishing Punk's sensational momentum nearly 1-1/2 years ago, thus making me unable to enjoy any of it.

No thanks. Keep them far away from each other. I like Dice Darwin's idea of having Taker feud with Barrett, Sheamus, maybe Swagger, then heal up for Cena at WM 28.

·
Registered
12 Posts
No. Even if it were masterfully orchestrated, I'd probably have nightmarish flashbacks of Undertaker absolutely demolishing Punk's sensational momentum nearly 1-1/2 years ago, thus making me unable to enjoy any of it.

No thanks. Keep them far away from each other. I like Dice Darwin's idea of having Taker feud with Barrett, Sheamus, maybe Swagger, then heal up for Cena at WM 28.
This. I would hate to see CM Punk's momentum killed yet again. But hell yes to getting Barrett over. I'm hoping... at a long shot... that Trips puts Sheamus over so I don't agree with that. And I'd really rather not see Cena end the streak.

·
Registered
5,163 Posts
Mixed feeling. Actually, i'd love to see them feuding again, these two can work well together in the ring, and Punk trying to play mind games with Taker would be epic to see, Taker would be a perfect target for his psycopathic ramblings, lol. However, it's inevitable Punk will get destroyed to pieces again, which i'd hate to see. So yeah, maybe as long as Taker putting Punk over i won't mind them feuding again.

·
Registered
811 Posts
Why is the majority of people talking like this hasn't happened already!? Taker/Punk has been done, and for me it totally killed Punk's buzz after the amazing summer he had that year.
yer i remember this it was when he was champ but then something happend like behind the secens and pissed vince off or something so they killed his heat now hes getting it back i dont wanna see that happen again.

·
Follower of Lockeism
13,625 Posts
Aside from the uncessesary burial of Punk in their last feud, it was quite good.

I wouldn't want to see it again though.

1 - 20 of 28 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.