Wrestling Forum banner

Would you trade?

• Yes

Votes: 26 17.6%
  • No

Votes: 122 82.4%

Would you trade The Miz, Shaemus, Alberto Del Rio, and CM Punk for...

8825 Views 118 Replies 87 Participants Last post by  eyebrowmorroco
Kurt Angle, Jeff Hardy, Rob Van Dam, and Mr. Anderson?

Now, first to explain why those 4. The TNA group are the 4 biggest names that WWE has let go to TNA (who are still there) regardless if it was by choice or not and the WWE group have gotten the biggest pushes of any other wrestlers not named Cena, Orton, Edge, Undertaker, Triple H, etc.

All "locker room" or "behind the scenes" problems aside, we are simply talking pure talent and draw.

So, you could be potentially looking at a very different Wrestlemania...

John Cena vs Jeff Hardy (fan favorite vs fan favorite. If they ever wanted a great Cena heel turn, this would be a perfect time for it)
RVD vs Randy Orton (never got that payback for the kick in the head angle)
Kurt Angle vs Edge
Mr Kennedy vs Edge (payback for stealing the money in the bank briefcase)
RVD vs John Cena
Kurt Angle vs Randy Orton
Kurt Angle vs The Undertaker
RVD vs Edge Extreme Rules Match
RVD vs Edge TLC
Jeff Hardy vs The Undertaker
Kurt Angle vs Triple H
Reactions: abv
1 - 20 of 119 Posts

· Registered
1,065 Posts
Kurt Angle-Great talen... I mean amazing talent, but he is, in wrestling term, old. He won't be around for that much longer. Same for RVD. Jeff Hardy is a huge draw, but let's take a look at Victory Road. Kennedy is also good, but in WWE he is injury prone. Also for the WWE guys, you only listed heels.

· Banned
4,476 Posts
No. Jeff Hardy is a fucking cancer, Kurt Angle and RVD are too old, and Mr. Anderson simply isn't very good in the ring.

On the other hand, Miz, Sheamus, Del Rio, and Punk are the future of the WWE. If you're going to trade them, you need Joe, Styles, Wolfe, and Roode, at least.

· Registered
2,383 Posts
Wouldn't trade any of them. They all have bright futures in WWE and should not be let go anytime soon. Jeff is a liability, RVD is not as great as he used to be and Anderson has never really impressed me with his in ring skills. Wouldn't mind if Angle came back, but wouldn't trade those 4 to get him.

· You're better than that Cole.
3,991 Posts
As much I respect a guy like Kurt Angle, the simple fact he have that disaster (Jeff Hardy) coming to the WWE with him automatically makes my decision of rather keeping the current WWE talent.

Kurt Angle will be welcome back with open arms no doubt.

Ill take CM Punk over RVD any day of the week. Nothing against RVD, just CM Punk is just far superior then him in everyway.

Ill keep one of WWE’s most all-around talents like Sheamus then a piece of trash like Mr. Anderson. (I’m entertained by Mr. Kennedy not Mr. Anderson)

I don’t like The Miz position in the business but that doesn’t mean I don’t be entertained by him from time to time and accept him as a decent talent-I will have him as WWE Champion for 5 years straight then seeing a piece of no talent trash like Jeff Hardy ever stepping foot in a WWE ring again. He is a disgrace to the wrestling industry.

I’m still neutral on Alberto Del Rio but he still far superior and more entertaining then Mr. Anderson. So no I will not trade the WWEs’ current talent for TNA’s talent, their let down is Jeff Hardy by far with Mr. Anderson and a washed up RVD. Kurt Angle is the only valuable talent.

· Banned
4,476 Posts

· Registered
1,065 Posts
Trading Miz, ADR, Sheamus and Punk for Viscera, Ricky Ortiz, Jesse from Jesse and Festus, and one of the Highlanders would be a better deal. Jeff Hardy sort of makes this whole thing bad, sort of like him in TNA.

· The One Who Knocks
5,640 Posts
Hell I'd trade them all straight up for Angle.

I wouldn't even want any of the others. Hardy is an undependable piece of garbage, RVD has been wrestling the exact same match since 1997, and Anderson is boring.

· Registered
101 Posts
So.........Trade what is essentially 4 future stars for a guy with neck problems who may or may not retire within the next few years in Angle, an addict in Jeff Hardy, a guy who's personality rivals that of paper bag, and Anderson (dude we get it you're an asshole whoopeee). By the way can the WWE get Russo back?

1 - 20 of 119 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.