Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
1,859 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
The only man that ever had the gimmick of having their entrance music play throughout their match was New Jack, in which I understand that that has been a controversial topic with the wrestling community.

I was curious, do you think someone that had a 'brawler' gimmick that had their music playing throughout the entirety of his match would go over in today's industry? Or would it just annoy and distract the crowd? I personally think it would be a fun and original idea if someone came up with something like that and had a rap song or a catchy fight song play throughout his matches while he kicks his opponents ass.
What do you guys think?

·
Banned
6,709 Posts
It would have to be classical music and a CW. Music with poetry in motion. That would be cool.

·
Registered
24,750 Posts
As Dave Chappelle more or less put it "who wants to get their ass beat to a soundtrack" that would be a weird gimmick

Sent from my Z981 using Tapatalk

·
Likes wrestling....
8,736 Posts
The only man that ever had the gimmick of having their entrance music play throughout their match was New Jack, in which I understand that that has been a controversial topic with the wrestling community.

I was curious, do you think someone that had a 'brawler' gimmick that had their music playing throughout the entirety of his match would go over in today's industry? Or would it just annoy and distract the crowd? I personally think it would be a fun and original idea if someone came up with something like that and had a rap song or a catchy fight song play throughout his matches while he kicks his opponents ass.
What do you guys think?
In the mid 80's The Road Warriors would oftentimes beat their opponents before Ironman finished.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts