Wrestling Forum banner
1 - 20 of 53 Posts

·
Banned
231 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Simple Question.

Would you rather WWE stick with Cena as the Face of WWE instead of pushing Reigns to be the guy?

IMO if I had choose between the 2 I Choose Cena handsdown he may be stale as hell but least Cena can actally cut a promo as when Reigns talks you don't wtf he talking about.

·
Registered
1,209 Posts
Should've added a poll. I prefer Cena, he's a 38 year old muscle man who acts like a 12 year old. That entertains me.

Reactions: LanaFan

·
Registered
1,270 Posts
Re: Would Rather have John Cena as The Guy or Roman Reigns.

Simple Question.

Would you rather WWE stick with Cena as the Face of WWE instead of pushing Reigns to be the go?

IMO if I had choose between the 2 I Choose Cena handsdown he may be stale as hell but least Cena can actally cut a promo as when Reigns talks you don't wtf he talking about.
I wouldn't watch either of that as champion.Yeah, Cena can put on a better promo, but it's mostly the same crap everytime.And he can put on a better match than Reigns, but i'm just sick of em both.

Anyway, i would probably go with Reigns as WWE won't be able to justify his push for much longer.

·
Registered
1,264 Posts
I vote for Cena. He can still put on a big match and it has that big match feel to it. Summerslam is a good example. He does tweak his character depending on the feud he is in slightly, even if it is corny. For all his faults he loves what he does, and despite being booked to always bury young talent I think he does put his all into making the other talent look good for as long as he can.

That being said I think he should be the last of the good guy superman characters for at least a generation. The gimmick doesn't work as well anymore, so I don't see the need to have one top guy. What is wrong with several top guys who can all go over each other at any given big fight?

Edit: If you want a top guy its Lesnar right now. I believe he can kill everyone on the roster, plus he has that ego like other sports stars who are on top. Why not just continue to roll with him?

·
Registered
18,879 Posts
Roman Reigns by the shortest piece of his luxurious hair.

·
Registered
412 Posts
Reigns.
He seems like a boring person though.

·
Crazy Cat Lady
1,934 Posts
Cena... I don't like him or dislike him, he can put on a good match though and his mic skills are okay, I mean boring eventually but atleast he can act.

·
Banned
697 Posts
Roman Reigns hands fucking down.

Anyone who hates Cena should also want Reigns. Anyone who hates Cena and then goes ahead and says they want cena over reigns is a fucking hypocrite and deserves more years of trash cena promos and burial matches etc.

Fuck John Cena,

I may not be the biggest reigns fans. But the guy does have some sort of a cool factor to him. He looks like a shit kicker that can fuck shit up. The only problem with him for me is his promos. His promos are AWFUL as fuck....

But with that said if it means getting Cena out of the way then by all means please put roman in there....

Roman imo wrestles WAY better then Cena. I like watching him.

My only issues with this is going to be his awful promos and probably he's going to beat people I like such as Wyatt or Ambrose.

I rather have ambrose or sandow say for instance as the guy in reign's place. But I guess we can't get what we all want. Hell I think I even like Ryback over reigns to to be honest.

I more or so will ''settle'' for reigns so to speak.

Reactions: DanielBlitzkrieg

·
Registered
1,476 Posts
Whether or not John Cena can do more means nothing. Hitler could do a lot, and so could Stalin.

I completely agree with what bADaSSaTTiTuDE said.

1 - 20 of 53 Posts