Wrestling Forum banner

61 - 72 of 72 Posts

·
Banned
1,266 Posts
Woah, woah, woah! Wtf?! He said best WORKER, not best WRESTLER and there is a HUUUUUUGE difference between the two.

Best WORKERS are the ones who have the psychology, charisma, heat/pop factor, draw. In that respect Tyson Kidd is NOT a good worker at the moment! He's an amazing wrestler and in ring talent but not a worker.

Top three workers at the moment is:

Daniel Bryan
Punk
Angle

IMO. Now people can disagree becuase there are LOADS of great workers to choose just 3 but worker is the key word here.
Punk is by no means best or even one of the best WORKERS in the ring. He's mediocre in every aspect of pro-wrestling. Only reason he could become popular is because he was allowed to break kayfabe. Thats the only way he knows how to be entertaining, break kayfabe to get a reaction.

·
wish me luck
22,508 Posts
No, he isn't even close to top 5 !

1- Randy Orton
2- Daniel Bryan
3- Alberto Del Rio

Honorable mentinos are Ziggler and Christian.

·
Registered
2,383 Posts
People really overrate ADR's ring work. He isn't even top 15-20.

He's dull as hell in the ring and has never even have had MOTN candidate match in any PPV he's been on the past 2 or 3 years.
Extreme Rules 2011
Vengeance 2011
Survivor Series 2011

Other ppvs he had potential MOTN.

·
Banned
450 Posts
So many people overrate Orton he's not active + his matches are predictable because of his annoying finisher.

This is my list:

Bryan
Aries
Punk

Those are the ones who are putting on great matches in the last 2 years. ADR best match is not defined yet but people will argue that his best match is with Punk. Tyson is a weird case, I think he can't handle himself in the big leagues, but he does put on great matches in Superstars. Cena will always be horrible in the ring, this guy is so limited.

If Punk is using his old moves like the Pepsi twist, Devil Lock, Devil Lock DDT, Reverse Hurricanrana, WTCMF, Shining Wizard, Arm Wrench followed by mule kick, Swinging back breaker. Punk will be #1 for me.

61 - 72 of 72 Posts