Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
350 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Let's be clear some already do, if you are a Twitch subscriber. But the way things are going it's looking like Impact will be on a streaming service such as Amazon Prime. I would, i already subscribe to Twitch and i subscribe to Amazon prime, so nothing will change as far as i am concerned. But the question is would you pay to watch Impact or any other wrestling weekly for a monthly fee?

Some fans happily paid a weekly fee of 9.99 to watch Impact in the weekly PPV days.

·
Registered
1,922 Posts
I already get it for free and I usually can't sit through a whole episode. So no.

·
Registered
618 Posts
I would've done so for LU back in the days. Unfortunately, shortly after I discovered how good it was, it got canned. Man I miss LU. Wonder if Cage still has that gauntlet.

None of today's products really spark my interest enough to pay for a subscription. AEW is super hit-and-miss, IMPACT has lost steam big time, and we don't talk about the E in here.

·
Registered
647 Posts
No, Impact is crap. I do however pay for AEW sub on Fite which costs less than £4 per month, and I also order every PPV which costs around £15. They've drawn me in as a loyal fan so they can take my money. Impact aren't even illegal stream worthy.

·
Registered
236 Posts
100% Only wrestling show I watch 3/4 of the weekly product.

No 'E, FF through 90% of AEW/Dark. I prefer a big TV, so NJPW is N/A, though that would be on my watch list. Never missed the AXS show.

GCW is the only other product I watch regularly.

Reactions: JayBull
1 - 10 of 10 Posts