* strip down to bra and panties​
* fart gimmick​
* eat dog food​
* get your genitals "electrocuted"​
* get your head shaved​

·
Registered
5,095 Posts
Why not? Except for the bra and panties, since I´m a guy so I don´t wear that ;)
Besides, most of those things happened a long time ago.. What´s the worst they´ve come up with in recent years? The dog food? big deal. I´m sure someone can gimmick regular food so it just looks like dog food.

·
Registered
2,464 Posts
Yeah sure, it's all acting anyways. Not the kiss ass though. Never that. I do have some dignity.

Reactions: Chris JeriG.O.A.T

·
Premium Member
4,896 Posts
Why not? Except for the bra and panties, since I´m a guy so I don´t wear that ;)
Besides, most of those things happened a long time ago.. What´s the worst they´ve come up with in recent years? The dog food? big deal. I´m sure someone can gimmick regular food so it just looks like dog food.
Put on those white cotton panties, get out there and chug those kibbles, Pal!

·
Premium Member
4,896 Posts
For those of you who think WWE is at its lowest today, this took place 7.5 years ago. There is a reason why we are where are we are today and why it will take a lot of work to rebuild:

·
Premium Member
1,934 Posts
* bark like a dog​
I've done crazier shit for free lol​
* literally kiss ass​
I'll pass on that one​
* strip down to bra and panties​
Not into cross dressing so nah​
* fart gimmick​
Sure why not?​
* eat dog food​
If it's safe to eat why not? Remember the show Fear factor? People ate wayyy worse than that for less money​
* get your genitals "electrocuted"​
As long as they don't actually get electrocuted why not?​
* get your head shaved​
My head's already shaved lol and I didn't get a million for it lol​

·
Registered
136 Posts
I do all of that once a week anyway, and I pay a leather-clad lady for the privilege, so earning anything at all would be a clear step in the right direction.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts