1 - 20 of 41 Posts

·
Registered
2,948 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Vince comes back to be the CEO
Stephanie comes back to be a manager for Daniel bryan / Ziggler
Shane comes back to be the manager for lesnar

Honestly, my interested in the WWE would skyrocket.

Just picture them all on stage together at the end of raw at the top of the ramp, with bad ass stances. Shit would get fucking real.

·
Banned
6,531 Posts
No, just give guys like Ziggler mic time on ther own and everything will be fine.

·
Recognize
21,378 Posts
Vince, Shane, Lesnar, Stephanie.....DB, Ziggler?

:jay

I'd mark for them coming back. Hell I'd mark for the first part. The second part however...why lol?

·
Registered
517 Posts
Shane coming back would be pretty fucking sweet.

·
Registered
1,761 Posts
I've always loved Shane and grew to like Stephanie. I would mark out if Shane came back as GM after Laurintis' run is over with. I'd love to see Stephanie & Triple H reunite on TV as a heel couple.

·
There is no duty we so much underrate as... being
19,155 Posts
Bryan's fine on his own--or with AJ--and they should give Eve to Ziggler, lol. She's sort of becoming the new Steph from 2000 or Lita from 2005 anyway.

·
Registered
592 Posts
Vince ran his course many times over by now.

Stephanie managing...DB..Ziggler? W T F ?

Shane doesn't even work for WWE anymore.

Seeing an old man, a mother of 3 and a guy that hasn't been in the business in a few years, on the stage at the end of the show would pretty much do nothing for me.

·
Registered
195 Posts
I wouldn't mind having Stephanie back on the screen, as long as she kept her mouth shut. She had a habit of pleasing the eyes while hurting the ears, and I could do without the latter.

·
Banned
882 Posts
Ugh, hell no. We have gotten way too much of them over the years. Orton's feud with HHH a few years ago was good but I don't wanna any of them except maybe Vince on rare occassion, and its unlikely we will see Shane. Linda and Steph can fuck off.

·
Banned
10,353 Posts
The only person I would fucking mark out at if he came back was Shane McMahon my god he was awesome back in the day doing all those high stunts off the ring, off the staging area. Shane took risks no other normal wrestler on the roster would do. I really miss Shane as he had alot more to give but obviously he left WWE to do his own thing and get out of the family business. I would so mark out if one day he returned and did a match like he did in the old days with all those crazy stunts. Also I love his theme song here comes the money....here comes the money.... money money money :D heres the you tube clip of his theme

www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ur4XJCm3deQ

·
Registered
8,629 Posts
I would mark out for even Stephanie alone. She is easily the best female character in the history of pro wrestling IMO.

·
Registered
21,621 Posts
Vince, Shane, Lesnar, Stephanie.....DB, Ziggler?

:jay

I'd mark for them coming back. Hell I'd mark for the first part. The second part however...why lol?
This is what I was gunna say, I'd like to see Vince/Shane and Stephanie back because they're fantastic characters and understand the business better than most workers.

·
Registered
1,477 Posts
If Shane and Steph returned then yes.

·
AWWWW! Wrestling forum... Don't you dare be sour..
2,335 Posts
I'd mark out for the Johnny Ace/Vince McMahon street fight for control of the company. Mark out for a Shane McMahon return period. And Stephanie..I've already marked out for that last year at Summerslam

·
Recognize
21,378 Posts
Brock's going to be ranting about how he broke HHH's arm and then Steph will appear on the tron in a darkened room saying that she paid a little visit to a certain somebody, she flicks the lights on...BOOM! Sable is lying there bitch slapped to fuck lol.

1 - 20 of 41 Posts