115 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hit the ace crusher on hhh or someone else

·
Premium Member
133 Posts
Maybe

But!

It would have to be in SAVING Triple H from heels, say Awesome Truth. I'd like to see creative throw a little curve and not go the obvious route in this angle. Having Johnny actually turn out to be telling the truth and being loyal to Triple H could help add a "paranoid" angle. It could become quite interesting if no one is quite sure who is on what side. Maybe even have some faces turn out to be heels.

Lot of directions to take this story, I'm just hoping its not the obvious boring route.

·
Registered
150 Posts
Only if Steve Austin hit the stunner on Orton, then DDP diamond cutter'd Austin followed by Johnny Ace ace crushing DDP.

·
Banned
115 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Maybe

But!

It would have to be in SAVING Triple H from heels, say Awesome Truth. I'd like to see creative throw a little curve and not go the obvious route in this angle. Having Johnny actually turn out to be telling the truth and being loyal to Triple H could help add a "paranoid" angle. It could become quite interesting if no one is quite sure who is on what side. Maybe even have some faces turn out to be heels.

Lot of directions to take this story, I'm just hoping its not the obvious boring route.
great idea

·
Registered
491 Posts
I'd mark out if The Franchise Shane Douglas came out of nowhere and cut a promo on WWE declaring him and Laurinaitis were taking over, declaring the Dynamic Dudes COO era, while cleaning house with skateboards.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts