Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Sgt. Pepper
4,144 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
HHH announced tonight on RAW that John Cena and Randy Orton are done getting Title matches?

How awesome would it be if HHH announced as COO of the WWE, that from now on...for the forceable future that John Cena and Randy Orton have been the top Title contenders for too long now and since Orton has lost CLEAN now to Henry twice in a row and Cena has lost the WWE Championship 3 times in the last 3 months...that they are done getting Title opportunities and new WWE talent will get those chances.

We all know this would never happen...but one can dream right?

·
Registered
3,845 Posts
True we can all dream, inevitably they will be hovering around the title picture for years to come.

·
Ted the Moth
12,865 Posts
Really?

Then why are guys like Ziggler, Swagger, Kingston, ect...on the roster?
Cody and Dolph has said so themselves "This title is the great stepping stone to the world championship that so many others have held." I paraphrase, but that's the idea. They have openly admitted it. Every man in the WWE has their eyes on the big prize. They remind you, like at NoC, that the WWE Championship is the most coveted championship in sports entertainment.

·
Registered
5,697 Posts
I would LOVE it. I would not mark, because it would only serve to put HHH more over. Bored with that. Who knows...this may be our 2nd coming of 2003. Much as I love the roster, I have no real ties to WWE and such blatant self burial shouldnt even be reawrded by akwoledging it.

/mad?

·
Munster Mash
3,975 Posts
*Pop Thread*

No. Because then, Orton and Cena will go on a power trip, destroy the corporation from within until Aitch gives up and grants them their title matches.

·
Registered
4,677 Posts
I would be saddened cause that would mean that he has an explanation to give himself endless title matches and keep the title forever. Worst idea ever.

·
When we all fall alseep where do we go?
23,612 Posts
We as wrestling fans just need to accept the fact that these men will ALWAYS be in the main event scene for the foreseeable future. I for one am a major mark for Cena so it does not bother me.

·
Registered
156 Posts
If the Raw GM paid for Miz's and R Truth's "bail" and we finally get to find out who that is. Foley, Punk, Cunalingas-Lauranitus, Rock, Shane O Mac, Steph, Vince, idc. But it would be a good way to tie in that old story, kill it, and move on in some progression.

·
Registered
4,986 Posts
Not happenning. Orton will most likely win the World Title back at Vengeance. He may have lost twice to Henry, but losing the whole fued? Just don't see it. Also, don't be surpsised to see Cena win the Title back before the end of the year.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts