Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 20 of 43 Posts

·
Banned
1,706 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
match would prob be a squash but Miz is the best heel in the company and could have some amazing promos leading up to it where you would want to see him get his azz whipped by Brock so I love to see it and it would give Miz a big program to work who deserves it after being one of the best things in the company for the last year.

·
Registered
25,252 Posts
Re: Would You Like To See The Miz vs Lesnar?

Given the way they’ve both been booked, the only way it would work is if:

1. Miz had a heel stable causing havoc for Lesnar.
2. Lesnar had worked injury
3. Both

·
WF's resident Big Dog
8,098 Posts

lol no

Miz ain't near that level to get squashed by Lesnar, & that'd make Lesnar a face which I'd rather not see

·
Registered
237 Posts

Miz and Heyman arguing for an hour with Lesnar jumping around and smiling? How about no.

·
Doki Doki Literature Club!
537 Posts

If I remember correctly... The last time that Brock Lesnar and The Miz "interacted," this happened...

It hurts me to see The Miz like this. :sasha3

·
Banned
1,706 Posts
Discussion Starter #7

lol no

Miz ain't near that level to get squashed by Lesnar, & that'd make Lesnar a face which I'd rather not see
Fans cheer for Lesnar either way so it like he already a face.

·
★ Liverpool FC ★
2,460 Posts

Given the way they’ve both been booked, the only way it would work is if:

1. Miz had a heel stable causing havoc for Lesnar.
2. Lesnar had worked injury
3. Both
^This. Also I'd like to see it to see it for Miz vs Heyman on the mic.

Reactions: DammitChrist

·
Team Narcisse
7,940 Posts

Sure, I think that the promos between Miz and Heyman could be fun. Plus I'd be all up for a Brock/Sable parody or two. Let Miz have the upper hand in the promo work, but when it comes match time......yeah, I'd love to see an angry Brock pissed off for being mocked and see some destruction. I say this as a Miz fan, btw.

·
WF's #1 Mox fan.
23,551 Posts

If people here think Dean Ambrose had no right being in the ring with Brock :)rolleyes:) then Miz certainly has no right either lol.

Unless you're Goldberg, most Brock matches are squashes anyway...

Reactions: Jam

·
it's a tarp!
5,769 Posts

I think what I would prefer to see is The Miz feuding with Lester, the same way Jericho feuded with Goldberg in wCw.

The Miz keeps mocking Lester in promos which Lester no-sells, because in is in a league above The Miz.

The The Miz can keep bragging about how Brock keeps ducking him, and Miz is the superior athlete.

·
WF's resident Big Dog
8,098 Posts

Fans cheer for Lesnar either way so it like he already a face.
Ye that's already bad enough

But seriously Miz vs Lesnar? :lol y'all really overhype Miz imo, he's still solid midcard for me

·
Registered
17,523 Posts

Shame it's not the AE. Heyman would be chasing Maryse round the ring before getting an F5.

Sent from my 4009X using Tapatalk

·
Banned
1,706 Posts
Discussion Starter #16 (Edited)

Ye that's already bad enough

But seriously Miz vs Lesnar? :lol y'all really overhype Miz imo, he's still solid midcard for me
Miz is good at drawing heat and he could sell this match just by his cocky promos and fans would want to see Brock kick his ass when the time came for the match.

·
Registered
2,204 Posts

Nah, Miz's promos are good but he's a cowardly chickenshit heel with an overinflated opinion of himself, it just wouldn't work in a feud with Lesnar. If Miz were talking about how he could beat up Lesnar the crowd would just laugh at him, you need a certain level of credibility. Seth Rollins was a chickenshit heel when he feuded with Lesnar, but at least his whole thing was that he could win by getting help from others. You'd have to completely revamp Miz's gimmick for it to work.

·
Scarring the Night Sky
5,475 Posts

Anything with Miz in it right now is turning out to be great work, so yes, I would like to see Miz vs Lesnar if possible. The promo battles between Miz and Heyman would be something else and even still, the Miz has recently shown that given the opportunity and resources, he can carry an entire feud on his own and make it interesting.

1 - 20 of 43 Posts