Wrestling Forum banner

21 - 37 of 37 Posts

·
Banned
694 Posts
NO!! Only if he speared Cena three times. And ended it with a jackhammer. But still no. I don't wanna see Cena cut the same promo . Leading up to the fight.

·
Registered
334 Posts
From what I remember from an interview Goldberg did like in 2008 or 2009 he said he wanted to work another match with Lesnar and The Rock. Also he was disappointed he never worked a match with Austin and Taker, so my guess is he gives a win to Lesnar at Mania and that's it. If he works with someone else my guess it would be Taker, but I doubt that will happen since both of them are too old.

·
Respect My Pimphand..
15,402 Posts
Yeah if it's similar to Survivor Series. Seeing Goldberg crush Cena in two minutes would be sweet.
This. Goldberg squashing Lesnar, Cena, and Reigns in order, before retiring would be more than welcomed by me.

Reactions: Rick Sanchez

·
Registered
1,514 Posts
The guy who Daniel Bryan beat vs. the guy who can beat Brock Lesnar in 3 moves of doom? It would last like 2 moves.

·
Asuka
96,550 Posts
I wouldn't mind seeing Cena get squashed, but money wise, it's a waste of a Goldberg match. Goldberg took the most dominant wrestler in WWE history out in 1:26, whereas Cena lost to Alberto Del Rio in 8 minutes, lost to Dean Ambrose, continually loses to AJ Styles. That would be like Goldberg swatting a fly.

Unfortunately, the match that makes the most sense is a rematch with Brock, since they gave Brock an out, because he was stupid and when he got up, he turned away from Goldberg and that's why he got Speared and pinned. Anybody else on the roster is just so far out of their league. They could do Undertaker, since he's the only other person who's beaten Brock, albeit cheap, but Cena's a bridge too far.

·
Registered
1,874 Posts
I wouldn't mind seeing Cena get squashed, but money wise, it's a waste of a Goldberg match. Goldberg took the most dominant wrestler in WWE history out in 1:26, whereas Cena lost to Alberto Del Rio in 8 minutes, lost to Dean Ambrose, continually loses to AJ Styles. That would be like Goldberg swatting a fly.

Unfortunately, the match that makes the most sense is a rematch with Brock, since they gave Brock an out, because he was stupid and when he got up, he turned away from Goldberg and that's why he got Speared and pinned. Anybody else on the roster is just so far out of their league. They could do Undertaker, since he's the only other person who's beaten Brock, albeit cheap, but Cena's a bridge too far.
Taker vs Goldberg would be cool but Taker would probably crumble and die if he had to take a Goldberg spear at this stage of his life.

·
Banned
600 Posts
Didn't that happen during Goldberg's 1st WWE run.
HHH vs goldberg did happen in goldbergs 1st run. But what im saying is have HHH beat goldberg clean. It would give HHH a much needed rub since he actually puts ppl over AND is a more consistent performer than goldberg.

·
Banned
9,176 Posts
i'd rather see HHH vs Goldberg. Have goldberg put HHH over.
Like he hasn't already.

Saying HHH needs a rub because he is the more consistent performer, while they are both practically the same age, and Goldberg hasn't even had the chance of showing performances, has to violate some sort of law of physics.

In reality, neither Cena nor Haitch has to, or should, go over Goldberg. None of them need it. People LOVE Goldberg beating people. Let him fucking beat people! Both Haitch and Cena are quadrillion time world champions, if they ever face Goldberg, have him fucking beat them!
Then get a younger face OVER first, then give it to AJ or Owens or Rollins, or whoever.

Have we and they not learned anything from the WWE- and Haitch-Ego- stroking Sting debacle?

·
Registered
119 Posts
Used to be a big Cena fan lol but he was last interesting in his feud with Edge
Think he needs to face someone like Rusev

21 - 37 of 37 Posts