Votes: 15 46.9%
  • Undecided

Votes: 5 15.6%
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Ignoring SCOTT STIENER
983 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
"I like analyzing fights and I like doing color commentating," Mir said. "It's an opportunity I would take advantage of when I run into it. Hopefully it's something I can do full time."

A possible foray into professional wrestling isn't out of the question either. "Not opposed to the idea," Mir said. "I can't do a back flip or anything."
http://www.bloodyelbow.com/2012/6/15/3089786/ufc-frank-mir-wwe

I know this is nothing but talk but would you like to see Frank Mir in the WWE?

I think it could certainly help WWE's "credibility". He's a big dude which Vince likes.

A feud with Lesnar and maybe Cena would be worth a watch.

What do you all think?

·
Registered
5 Posts
Nah doesn't look very likely, WWE would start to look like a 'rejects from UFC' breeding ground. Brock Lesnar is a little different he was a wrestler before he was a UFC fighter.

·
Registered
345 Posts
i doubt he'd do it. he's a big family man and would hate the extensive schedule of the WWE. i'd rather have chael sonnen, who's the best trash talker in MMA today.

·
THE ONE.
5,323 Posts
He wouldn't be on the permanent roster though, just added to the "Special Attraction" one. I think he'd do well, he's got this natural arrogance about him a bit like a young Orton and would definitely do well if they brought him in with someone like Heyman or better yet with Brock also.

·
Banned
2,968 Posts
"I can't do backflip or anything" :lmao comical.

Only crossover i want to see is Sonnen, no more, no less. (sorry, Tito.)

·
Try being informed instead of just opinionated.
3,350 Posts
I'd welcome it, if only to see how it turned out. I'd put Mir in the Tito category as far as how successful their run would be. On the contrary, I believe both Chael Sonnen and Roy Nelson would become instant successes in a WWE setting.

·
Registered
4,807 Posts
Only if he was being fed to Brock. Would be funny if he was "hosting" Raw and he came out like a total asshole - talking about how phony some of the guys are and how he could easily beat up anyone on the roster - and Brock's music hits. I'd mark like a little bitch... although admittedly, whilst Brock is under contract he should be nothing but straight monster heel.

·
Registered
2,148 Posts
To hell with Mir, bring in Roy Nelson.

·
Registered
1,336 Posts
Yeah I would. I used to hate Frank Mir, and I'm still not a huge fan (though I respect his accomplishments). But I'd love to see what he'd end up doing in the WWE.

·
Lucy Snorebush
2,073 Posts
Nah, Mir's a badass but he doesn't have the personality for pro-wrestling. Someone like Mayhem, Tito or Big Country would be more suited. And obviously it goes without saying the the current Middleweight champion, who will be defending his title on July 8th against some Brazilian, Chael P Sonnen would fit in no problem.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts