Wrestling Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
Banned
90 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
we all know WWE have done ECW Reunion so if WWE could get all the old WCW guys together for one last time , would you pay money to see it

i wouldn't as guys like Kevin Nash , Scott Hall and Sting are all old wrestlers and maybe couldn't have a good match up

·
Registered
813 Posts
I'd probably pay to see a WCW Cruiserweight division reunion... Jericho, Malenko, Liger, Ultimo Dragon, Juvie Guerrera, Rey, Kidman, Chavo... a few others. I'm guessing between those still competing and the guys now working as trainers, they could still put on a pretty entertaining Cruiserweight battle royal like they used to.

I could do without Waltman, Psychosis, and anyone post WWE buyout. And of course, outside of Jericho, some of the best Cruiserweight champs have left us (Pillman, Eddie, Chris Candido). But in general, that title division had some of the best wrestlers in the World throughout its existence.

·
Registered
3,593 Posts
Honestly even though it would be extremely hard for WWE to do a WCW reunion with TNA having a lot of the talent or the talent being dead. If it was possible I would like to see it done! I would try to edge it more around the Cruiserweight division. Maybe throw in an nWo reunion with just the original three (Hogan, Nash and Hall). Even though TNA couldn't say WCW directly on their PPV. They would be the best bet to make a "WCW One Night Stand" type of deal.

I'm not counting the current TNA product as a WCW reunion when I say this.

·
P.O.P., hold it down
22,552 Posts
Honestly even though it would be extremely hard for WWE to do a WCW reunion with TNA having a lot of the talent or the talent being dead. If it was possible I would like to see it done! I would try to edge it more around the Cruiserweight division. Maybe throw in an nWo reunion with just the original three (Hogan, Nash and Hall). Even though TNA couldn't say WCW directly on their PPV. They would be the best bet to make a "WCW One Night Stand" type of deal.

I'm not counting the current TNA product as a WCW reunion when I say this.
Oh great now a WV 2.0 reunion show.

·
Registered
124 Posts
Got to remember WWE has quite a few WCW wrestlers,,
Jerhico, Big Show, Mysterio, Morrison, Regal, Gold Dust(Dustin Rhodes), Chavo, Finlay

TNA: Sting, Richards, Tomko, Nash, Hogan, Bischoff, Raven, Moore,Flair, Morgan, RVD,Jarrett, Kendrick i think was in WCW as well.

Most of the WCW roster isn't wrestling in the 2 companys..

Steiner brothers, Booker T, Stevie Ray, Bagwell, Norton, Luger, Page, Goldberg, Hall while in rehab, Alex Wright, Macho Man, Chris Benoit, Eddie Guerrero, Kidman, Juventud, The Cat, Kurt Hennig, Perry Saturn, and even Bret Hart, Dean
Malenko, Arn Anderson. There is a few more like Warrior, The LWO, Piper, Valentine, Martell, Rick Rude, Ted Dibiase and the list goes on. Those are also the names most people think off when thinking of WCW. They were the guys who were on when they were destroying WWE in the ratings.

To say TNA is WCW is retarded and honestly people who do say that obviously didn't watch WCW.

1 - 20 of 33 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.