Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
1,928 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I've never been too big a fan of the theme Sheamus has, and I thought this would be a good fit for him. It's actually the song my football team comes out to :)

Link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZP0yauSagzA

·
a Stupid Idea from Bad Creative
24,745 Posts
I like Sheamus' current theme just fine, actually one of my personal favorites.

·
Banned
1,057 Posts
His current theme is great. This is too generic and sounds more Scottish than Irish ?

·
Ceramic Wizard Bong
3,993 Posts
lol, knew it was gonna be dropkick murphys before i clicked.
Nah, hes one of the only guys on the roster with theme that suits him perfectly.

·
Registered
1,176 Posts
lobster head must never be replaced

they tried it before, and it failed.

·
Registered
1,752 Posts
Wouldn't work as a theme for anyone IMO, and as people have said Sheamus already has a good theme. Also, there are other (better) Dropkick Murphys songs, why do people always suggest this one?

·
Registered
298 Posts
Wouldn't work as a theme for anyone IMO, and as people have said Sheamus already has a good theme. Also, there are other (better) Dropkick Murphys songs, why do people always suggest this one?
That is your opinion that there are better Dropkick Murphy songs. There is a reason why Boston is the most well known and the most well liked.

·
Premium Member
1,428 Posts
That theme would work with someone using a "Masshole" type gimmick. For Sheamus, no way. His theme suits him really well.

·
Asuka
96,572 Posts
No, the Murphy's are too good for a hack like Sheamus. Besides, they're an Americanized version of Irish sound rather than actual Irish sound, so it doesn't even fit based on principle.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts