Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Banned
1,747 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Trish is inducting lita the night before, they should just do a thing where lita challenges her to a "friendly" match one last time.

Give them 10 minutes, there you go.

·
Registered
2,030 Posts
I'd rather watch the fatal 15 way. The epic shittiness of the match is going to be a sight to behold

·
Registered
1,346 Posts
Nope, after carrying the division for the last year and being the most over Diva since Mickie James, AJ deserves the chance to perform in the ring at Wrestlemania.

But it should be a one-on-one match against Naomi. Or maybe a triple threat with Naomi and one of the Bellas.

·
Registered
7,523 Posts
Nope, after carrying the division for the last year and being the most over Diva since Mickie James, AJ deserves the chance to perform in the ring at Wrestlemania.

But it should be a one-on-one match against Naomi. Or maybe a triple threat with Naomi and one of the Bellas.
Original plan was for Naomi/AJ before the Naomi injury

·
Registered
1,245 Posts
Nah, AJ, Natalya, Naomi, Emma and even Summer are much better in the ring anyway. Trish and Lita are overrated as overrated can be.
You are kidding yourself if you think that's true.

Lita and Trish main evented Raw and the rating was good.

None of these divas are ever going to be close to that level.

·
Registered
980 Posts
Nah, AJ, Natalya, Naomi, Emma and even Summer are much better in the ring anyway. Trish and Lita are overrated as overrated can be.
hope you are trolling.

Lita was better than many of the men in the roster. Besides being HOT.

·
Registered
2,046 Posts
They can put the Fabulous Moolah vs Carnie Wilson for all I care.

Seriously, unless it turns into girls making out in the ring, I'm fast forwarding the Divas.

·
Registered
186 Posts
No. Stop living in the past. As good as those 2 were, it's 2014! I don't want to see them anymore in the ring.
:genius
What this poster said. As popular as they are, we really don't need to see the two of them again. The women they have now are just as capable if not more so.

Also why does everyone only put Trish and Lita on a pedestal? There are so many women during that era and even after it that were just as or even more talented than those two. I hate to say this because I enjoyed watching them, but the two of them are slightly overrated as wrestlers and WWE personalities.

·
Registered
986 Posts
The Trish and Lita hate is pretty funny here, but I agree, they shouldn't soak up the spotlight of the current divas even though 75% of them are horrendous. I say they shouldve done AJ/Naomi/Summer/Natalya for the title and during the Post Raw debut Paige. Hopefully they'll still do the latter.

·
Registered
6,524 Posts
Do I want two long retired wrestlers (one of whom was a crap wrestler in her prime) in their late 30s to wrestle for no reason at WM? No, I don't.

·
Registered
5,613 Posts
Nah I want to see what current roster can do at mania. Lita and Trish days sailed away with the year 2006. It's 2014 and time to let other divas shine

1 - 20 of 25 Posts