Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
583 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I mean, I still remember The Miz from 4 years ago and it's crazy to see how far he's come since then. And R-Truth! He seriously went from being a guy I couldn't care for less to one of the main reasons I watched Raw. Unbelievable.

·
Registered
458 Posts
They're both good but they need to come up with their own stuff instead of copying The Outsiders Hall and Nash. All the clusterfucking is starting to feel like mid to late 90's WCW.

·
Registered
261 Posts
I think that they are pretty much the top heels of the company. (Although many will argue put Mark Henry and even Alberto Del Rio above them.) This time last year, I could see The Miz being in a position like this, but I never would have expected R-Truth to be as well. Four years ago, I couldn't see either one of them in this position, especially considering R-Truth was not even in the WWE then.

·
Banned
1,502 Posts
Nope, not at all I still remember when the Miz was on Tough Enough and being the guy who was on the Real World how anyone can't respect and appreciate how hard he's worked is beyond me, same with R-Truth these guys just seem perfect for the role they're in right now.

·
Registered
158 Posts
Really dont see any Hall and Nash revelance, but i just wonder whats going to be their card back in. I guess it'll end up beign johnny ace

·
Tiger Driver '91
2,615 Posts
You've just got to love that image of them standing in the ring as the entire roster and police force are trying to get in the cell.

The fact that they took out the camera man in the cell, the referees, Del Rio too, etc... just too sweet.

·
HOES MAD
22,982 Posts
Miz looks like a drunk psychopath (Sit down, Kurt).

I never expected Truth to be at this level or really maybe the Miz as well. They are playing their roles great, however. The big reveal will be great when all the pieces fall into line.

·
Roy "Gambit" Mustang
10,220 Posts
I never thought I would remotely like these two when I first started watching them but they have become one the reason I watch WWE

1 - 12 of 12 Posts